Hello again, Sprinkles!

Hello sprinkles, MG here! So if you finished reading this book, I'm glad you stayed until the end, don't forget to vote for it, add to your library, and follow me! Thank you very much! God bless you all! Why don't chech out and read my books? Just click on my account and your free to read my books! I'm a Filipina writer! Hello mga pinoy readers ko dyan! I'm very sorry for lack of ideas and wrong grammars and spellings and for the short chapters or parts. I'm truly sorry. So guys check out my other books!

My books:

1. It's love "Bts fanfiction" 

Characters: Jimin, V, Jungkook, Rampon, Suga, J-hope, Jin (Bts) Kang Seulgi (Red velvet) Seolhyun (AOA) Kim Doyeon (Weki Meki) Im Yoona (Snsd) La Lisa (Blackpink) Chou Tzuyu (Twice)

2.  Bestfriend "Kim Samuel fanfiction"

Character: Kim Samuel

3. Crush (Tagalog story) (Not-fanfiction)

4. Kim Samuel x You (One-shots) 

Characters: You and Kim Samuel

5. Childhood friend "S.coups fanfiction"

Characters: S.coups and seventeen

6. Saranghae "Kim Mingyu fanfiction"

Characters: Mingyu and seventeen

7. See you again " Hong Joshua fanfiction"

Characters: Joshua and seventeen

8. My fairy from different dimension "Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun fanfiction"

Thank you guys! Thank you for supporting my books and reading my books! Don't forget to read it and vote for it, and follow me. Thank you! Have a nice day! God bless us all!