Dominating Alex's Heart (A One Direction Fan Fiction)

~-~-~ Summary ~-~-~

 She's insecure.                                                  

She know's what for.

After all, she ain't got no one to love her anymo-o-ore...

Alexandria (Alex) Davis has got no one in her life who actually cares for her. After her parents die in a plane crash, she decides to just... let go. No one cares for her so why does she deserve the right to happiness? To something to look forward to? To live?

Seeing the 17 year old's condition, one of Alex's parent's business associates as well as family friends, invite her to live with them. Clearly, Alex wants to decline the offer but can't help not to. Although she has enough maids and butlers for her whole neighborhood, she's still 17 so technically, she's underage. With no options left, Alex must live with the Tomlinson family.

Little does she know, not only will she be living with Johanna Tomlinson's only son, Louis William Tomlinson and his five sisters (Lottie, Felicite, Daisy, Phoebe, Georgia) but a house full of 4 more boys... Oh joy.

Not only is her one year with the Tomlinson's going to be one point in Alex's life that is going to be unforgettable, but perhaps there's more to some of the boys then what meets the eye...

But can anyone stop Alex from making a decision that not only will change her, but affect the influence she had on the other's in her life? The other's whom she never thought she had...

A/N~ Vas' Happening my fellow Wattpader's! This is Hayley here, live on the net and tuning in on Wattpad. Now remember, because of countless reasons, I am not able to upload to any of my other stories. But this idea came to me on the bus today on the way home. I dunno. I guess I was thinking about One Direction again? Sorry_, my uh... mind kind of always gets like that. :) I really know that most of my readers (I found out a few days ago that I actually had readers! Hehe... I was screaming my head off in pure joy... *giggles*) are extremely  mad at me since I don't ever get the chance to well, upload. But I kind of want to focus more on the few months of school that is left and perhaps this story and "The One That Got Away"?

Please leave behind some comments, votes, likes (from Facebook) and what else? Hmm... *scratches head with hand* Oh... Oh yeah! Don't forget to tell people about this story! Should I upload the first chapter? I kind of started writing it so I could finish it up quickly... But only if and when I achieve the motivation only my dear fans and readers can give to me. So please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a One Direction on top? (What a girl can dream, right? *winks*) So... tell me what you think and, well... yeah, that's about it... x) Tell me your thoughts!

Love,                                                                                                                                                                            

Hayley  ^_^

*blows a kiss*