Chapter 4: The Boys

Recap from Chapter 3

After finding out that what Henry said was indeed correct, I got shoved into a black Jeep as Henry disappeared somewhere while I landed on someone's lap.

 My eyes widened as I stared back at 5 pairs of gorgeous eyes staring back at me. I'm probably not going to last 2 days let alone 1 year with 5 handsome guys sticking around...

 God, kill me now!, I thought as my eyebrows grew creased with worry.

(What the heck am I doing?! Look below.)

~+~_~+~_~+~_~+~_~+~_~

Chapter 4

Five pairs of gorgeous eyes stared back at me in wonder as one person decided to speak up.

"Hi... Umm... Are you by any chance Alexandria Truth Davis?", Liam asked me authoritatively.

"Yep! But please call me Alex, not Alexandria. Alexandria sounds like a prissy stuck up girl...", I said scrunching my nose in distaste at the sound of the oh-so-proper girly name my parents had given me.

I heard a chuckle and Harry replied, "I like this one! By the way, I'm Harry Styles. Nice meeting you... Alex." Harry winked at me as I grinned back at him.

"I'm Niall and I love food! Do you have some, pretty please? We've been stuck in this stupid Jeep for like 5 hours! I'm starving...", Niall said pouting and giving me the puppy dog look.

"Aww! You're adorable Nialler! Yeah, I've got food. Not much though, I'm sure it'll all finish in less than 20 minutes. But still, let me look through my backpack to see what I've got for you...", I said searching for my blue backpack and grabbing it once I had found it.

"Okay... So I'm guessing Niall will want candy since there are no Nandos in America. So... You can have these bags of Sour Patch Kids and Peanut Butter M&M's... Liam, I've got some chocolate chip cookies for you plus this milk box. Louis, here's your bag of carrots... Harry, I've got a taco made just for you! I really don't know what you want in it so I made what I think will be fine! Umm... And I've got a couple of packs of soda and juice for all of us! Let's get this trip started!", I cheered as I handed everyone their food. I think I'm missing someone... Oh well...

Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam's faces were all emotionless as their mouths hung open and their eyes were wide apart staring right at me.

"Umm... Guys? I know we just like met now and I know you might suspect the food to be poisoned bu-", I got cut off as I saw 4 guys surround me and I gave out a surprised little squeak.

I tensed as I felt strong muscular arms wrap themselves around me and protect me from the bombardment from the guys. I relaxed into them while leaning and tried to scrunch myself up as I buried myself deeper into the arms. I smelled the cologne Gucci by Gucci as my nose was covered with the mouth watering scent. My arms rose with goosebumps as my stomach filled itself with lots of butterflies.

Who did these arms belong to?, I wondered.

"Zayn! We only wanted to hug our angel sent from above! Gosh... No need to be so selfish and keep her for yourself!", Niall complained with the other guys nodding their heads in agreement while I felt my eyes widen.

"Enjoying the seat Princess?", Zayn asked behind me as I felt his hot breath tickle against my neck.

I tried getting off his lap but Zayn's arms tightened their hold on me as he used his left hand to softly push my brown wavy hair to the side. I tried to hold in the shiver that I felt by keeping hold of my poker face and tensing up. I looked at the boys, trying to plead for help with my eyes but all of their faces mirrored the same amusement.