Chapter 3: Meeting Audrey

Recap from Chapter 2:

"And guess what the best part of you moving to Doncaster is?", he asked with suddenly playful eyes and a teasing smile.

"W-What?", I asked still crying slightly yet suddenly curious.

 "You'll be bunking with... One Direction!", he squealed like a girl, failing miserably causing me to giggle a little.

 "Wait, One Direction? As in... Zayn, Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis? But I thought I was living with the Tomlins-", my words got cut off while my eyes turned wide as realisation dawned on me.

 Tomlinson was the last name of one of the members of One Direction.

  My eyes were wide as my lips formed an 'O' and Henry seemed amused at my reaction.

 "Y-You mean... I'll be living with Zayn Jawadd Malik, Liam James Payne, Harry Edward Styles, Niall James Horan and Louis William Tomlinson?", I questioned still in shock.

 "Yep.", Henry said simply as my face remained in shock.

My parents have just died and I will be living with the biggest boy bands of history for one year. I wonder how my trip will end up...

(Hehe... Hey, look at that! I made a cat-type figure and/or a the thing that shows your heart beats, I dunno what it's called... This is not part of the recap from Chapter 2 btw.)

~^~.~^.^~.~^~

Chapter 3

"Miss Davis, are you sure?", Paul's worried voice asked me probably for the twentieth time since we got here.

"Yes Paul, I've got this and how many times do I have to tell you? My name is Alex, remember! It's Alex period. Not 'Miss Davis'. Gosh Paul, don't you dare age me like that ever again, you hear Mister Schneider?", I warned while squinting my eyes in mock anger.

"Okay Mis--- I mean Alex.", Paul corrected while sending a wink in my direction causing me to burst into laughter.

"Alex? Alex!?! Where is that girl?", I heard Henry before I could even spot him as his voice was carried down the whole airport.

"Umm... Paul? Be a good little boy and please don't tell Henry where I am, okay? Okay. Thanks Paul!", I ran off before Paul could protest.

I mean, I honestly did feel bad for ditching Henry and letting Paul receive his wrath for "loosing me", but I'll just have to make it up to Paul somehow later. I wanted some alone time right now. Sure, I love Henry since we've been best friends ever since I was like 3 and I love Paul also since he's been a lot like a dad to me, with him taking care of me since the first time my parents left me, but a girl must have what a girl must have. In my case, it's some peace and quiet and maybe a prank or two, who knows?

Giggling, I turned back to watch Paul being spotted by Henry while Paul tried to make Henry look in the opposite direction that I had ran off in. I turned back around but not before slamming into somebody.

"Ouch! Don't you look where you're going?! Ugh. Boys these days. So reckless and spoilt...", the blond girl snapped before facing me and widening her eyes.

"Oh sweety, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sound like such a b*tch... It's just that this has been my third time today getting bumped by. I thought you were a boy at first since I saw your shoes although you were more soft than the other boys who had the nerve to push an innocent girl down.", the blond girl's eyebrows squished slightly together as I saw her lips twist in disgust.