KISSED?

We all sat in the lounge eating breakfast and telling jokes.

Well they ate and told jokes.

I just sat back and picked at my small bag of chips.

Mendy didn't really tell me the code on the food so I guess I just bought a bunch of snacks.

At least I'm sitting down.

Josh came  in the lounge with his bacon and eggs.

He came in smiling as he walks in Tresk direction to take a seat , he then stopped in his tracks when noticed Tresk and Kevin cuddled up in their seats.

Kevin slightly chuckled at Josh.

Josh then frowned.

He then noticed the empty sit next to me and his smile resurrected as he made his way next to me.

As Josh sat next to me Will scorned me.

Asshole!

Will then said to Josh-"Hey don't let his gayness get on you. You might start acting fruity too."

Josh chuckled and slightly moved his elbow from mine.

They all bursted out in laughter.

Why would Josh do that?

I guess he really is just like the rest of these ass holes!

I got up and began the long  trot back to the office.

Its creepy yes I know that , but it's also quiet and peaceful and it has a lot books to take my mind off  my past , my life and Josh.

Josh?

What the hell is Josh doing in my mind?

I haven't thought about anybody like that since........

Ohhh No! Oh hellllll No , I can't go throw this again .

I promise myself I wouldn't .

COLLEGE FRESH MAN YR(FLASH BACK)-"I lay'd on his muscular chest peacefully while I draw circles  on his stomach. The thin streaks of lights beamed on our sweaty glistening body's as we lay there tiredly . I feel like I'm on the top of the world. I thought I would never experience this in life. I never thought that I'll find some body like him. He's so amazing. I then looked up at him and said-"Kevin?" 
He looked down at me and smiled and said-"Yes babe?"
I then said-"I love you."
His eyes brightened in joy.
He then began to say-"I lo...."
He was then interrupted by Will and a bunch of his friends who just bursted into his room. Will eyes burned in fury as he stared at me. He then turned to Kevin and said-"Did he rape you?"
Kevin looked shocked.

It was as if his ability to speak vanished.

He then pushed me off the bed and said-"Yes he did. He's a fucking fag!"

Will and his friends then began to beat me up .

I felt my body weaken as Will cracked the tv over my head.

He kept pounding me saying-"Your going to hell you fucking pervert ."

He then held up  my bloody face by my hair and said to Kevin -"Finish him."