LUNCH TIME

The room was full of silence.

There was this thick awkwardness that filled the air.

He kept staring at me.

His eyes never left my face.

I just held my head down and stared at my feet.

I then noticed his excessive bleeding.

His blood covered the floor , but that didn't seem to faze him because he just continued staring at me.

I then noticed a old dusty first aid kit pinned up on the wall.

I sighed and went for it.

I pulled out the disinfectant spray  and wound patches.

As I was about  disinfect his wounds he grabbed my hand to catch my attention.

He looked at my with so much regret , with so much distress.

To fucking bad!

I yucked  my hands away and aggressively sprayed his wounds.

He twitched and flinched in pain as the stinging spray attacked his wounds.

I kept spraying and spraying until he screamed and the bottle was empty .

Ok I might've purposely over done it with the spray , but who cares?

I then pulled out the patches and started slapping then on his wounds.

He was saying stuff like -"Ouch! That hurt. Go easy."

He then turned around and faced me and said-"Hardy please...."

I then interrupted -"Shut up!"

Kevin-"Hardy just liste...."

-"Shut up!"

Kevin-"If you would just listen to m...."

I then shouted-"SHUT UP!"

I then slapped the final patch on his wound with all of the strength I didn't know I had.

So much strength that he fell to the ground crying in pain.

He then carefully turned around to face me  and said-"I'm sorry!"

I then shouted-"YOU'RE ALWAYS SORRY. You always apologize  then screw me over again and again and again. And I'm the idiot that keeps trusting you. I'm the fool that thinks -"Hey maybe he won't fuck up this time , maybe just maybe he'll love me and not hurt me , but no you just keep proving me wrong . And the sad part about it is that I still love you. I still have feelings for you and I still care. It really sucks to love some one that doesn't even like you."

He then sat up and said -"But I do love you , I always did and I always will. I got caught up in the moment , I'm sorry I really a...."

I then interrupted with tears down my eyes-"Shut up Kevin! If you loved me or even gave me the slightest bit of respect you would've never hurt. But I guess it's my fault . I looked for love in an empty hollow place. I was vulnerable and gullible and I guess I was just a good hook up target for you. You don't love me , you never did. I just can't believe I expected a happy ending. I should've known nothing ever works out for me. Good luck with Mendy , I wish you both the best."

And with that I left the room.

As soon as I hit the hallway  I noticed that The monster and that lady is no where to be found.

I quickly yet quietly made my way in search for Will.

And luckily I found him still arguing with Mendy in the room they were in.