WHERE ARE YOU BESTFRIEND?

She stood there sadistically .

We just stood back and stared at her , frightened of her next move.

She then turned to Mendy and said-"Sorry about your boyfriend , well ex boyfriend . Seems like he had too much , but we both know that enough wasn't good for him . Right Mendy ?"

Mendy burnt red.

She tried to escape Kevin's grip to get to her but Kevin kept her down and steady.

Of coarse he did -_-.

Tresk laughed and said-"He loved it when I engulfed his big fat cock. Every time he hit it from the back he would say how I'm so much better than you. And he was right. You couldn't even compare to half of what I am. Probably why your boyfriend kept coming back. Oops! My mistake , ex boyfriend."

Mendy laughed and said-"He only used you to try and get over Hardy you idiot. Your obliterated vagina obviously didn't help. He lived loving Hardy and died loving  Hardy . He barely even cared for you. Can't you see? Your just the cum bucket boys go to when their feeling horny."

Kevin looked at me with anger while Josh looked at me in confusion.

Tresk seemed infuriated , but then smiled widely and looked passed us and said-"I guess it's time for me to go , see you later Mendy ."

She then twirled around and took a bow and walked off.

What the fuck just happened?

Mendy dropped down to her feet and crawled over to Will's dead body and began sobbing.

I stood up and walked pass her and continued walking.

Kevin then stopped by grabbing my arm .

He then looked me in the eye and said-"So you get back at me by my bestfriend ?"

I yanked my arm and continued moving.

He then pulled my arm again and said-"Shouldn't we be even now?"

I pushed him away and gave him an echoing slap.

I then said-"Me and Will were nothing. We never became anything  , never would've been anything. I'm not you asshole. I have nothing to explain to you , or any of you. You all are just a bunch of  popular assholes that are going to die by a psycho murder with butter knives for fingers."

I turned around and began walking off.

Josh then shouted-"What did I do?"

I then turned around and said-"What didn't you do Josh?"

He just stood there speechless.

I was going very hard on everyone.

But I don't think that I care.

I feel a flaming urge to just snap.

I guess after the whole Kevin and Mendy situation I just reached my breaking point.

I turned around and walked off.

They shouted my name from a far but I just ignored and continued walking.