Master and me 2

"Seijirou-Sama it's time to wake up. It's morning." Kuroko said to Akashi. Kuroko went to open the Curtains that lift shone in the room.

Akashi eyes open a little bit he saw Kuroko peering down at him. He smiled and touch Kuroko face.

"Good morning Kuroko." Akashi said.

Kuroko smiled back at him.

"Good morning to you too. Seijirou-sama." Kuroko said.

"I told you to stop calling me that call me Seijirou, without the Sama please." Akashi said

" I understand then Seijirou. Please get up its time for school." Kuroko said.

"I'll get up if Kuroko give me a morning kiss." Akashi smirk.

Kuroko tilted his head a bit confused by the word kiss.

"A morning kiss? Is it like those movie where their lips touch each other." Kuroko said.

"Yeah, something like that. Now give me a kiss." Akashi said.

"But-" Kuroko was about to protest but Akashi cut him off.

"Tetsuya, don't you dare defy me. I was the one who created you so you have to listen to me." Akashi command.

Kuroko face didn't show any emotion. Kuroko was born to love Akashi and born to follow his command and protect him. He was a machine. A robot. Beside Kuroko made a promise to Akashi mother to always watch over him and be there for him.

Kuroko lean down and kissed Akashi on the lips softly. He was about to pull back but Akashi held his head and pushed him deeper on their lips. Kuroko eyes widen. He felt Akashi tounge explore his mouth. When they pull back a string of saliva connect them.

"Then I'll get ready. Love you Tetsuya." Akashi whisper to Kuroko ears.

Kuroko stood in the room alone as Akashi went to take a shower. Kuroko touch his chest.
Not understanding the word "love" Akashi said. He knows what love is but he only thought of Akashi as his Master.