Master and me 8

There was dark clouds in the sky and rain falling down heavy.

It's feel so cold....why is it so dark......

"Tetsuya! Tetsuya! Don't go...don't leave me alone!!" A small red haired boy cried.

"Seijuro..." Kuroko saw the small Akashi was crying.

Kuroko wanted to reach out and hold him in a embrace. But he couldn't he felt so tired that darkness took over him.

"Tetsuya? Tetsuya?" A voice called out to him.

Kuroko slowly open his eyes in front of him was Akashi with a worried face.

"Seijuro-sama?" Kuroko tried to stand up but Akashi push him back down.

"Lay back down Tetsuya. Right now I'm recharging your system." Akashi said.

Kuroko looked at his arms that was connected to line to a computer. He watches as Akashi went to the computer and started typing.

"Seijuro-sama." Kuroko called out to him.

But Akashi didn't answer him because he was busy typing. But he could tell that he was listening.

"You see I had a dream that I was dying." Kuroko heard Akashi stop trying.

"It was rainy very hard and you were crying. It felt so cold and my body felt so heavy. Do you know why I had that dream?" Kuroko touch his chest.

Kuroko looked over to Akashi who stopped what he was doing and didn't day anything.

"No....It's better if you forget it." Akashi siad.

"But..." Kuroko wanted to protest.

"I said forget it! Beside your a robot..and Robots don't have dream." Akashi Said in a angry voice.

Kuroko watches as Akashi closed the computer and walked out of the room. Akashi didn't say anything as he left.

"I don't want to forget. I felt like it's important." Kuroko touch his chest.

Kuroko doesn't feel a heartbeat but he can feel something painful in his chest for some reason.