Master and me 12 END

In a big screen of Japan was live news interviewing a man who created a book called Master and me.

"Akashi-San I heard you used to have a lover that why you wrote this book? Is that true?" A reporter asked.

"Yes, I did. They were a very special person to me. I will never forget them. But that's for another time." Akashi Smiled.

"I see. Thank you Akashi-San for joining us!" They all clapped.

_________________________________________

Akashi stared at his reflection in his coffee. Thinking about the past.

-Akashi flashback-
There was a sound of a child crying.
Heavy Rain fell from the sky as Akashi held onto Tetsuya who leg, arm, and half his stomach was rip off and broken.

"Tetsuya...." Akashi felt his whole world was breaking into pieces again.

Again he was losing some precious to him.

No.....

No....

He didn't want any of this. Why? Why?

"Sei...." Tetsuya used his other hand weakly reaching out to him.

Akashi grab it tightly.

"Tetsuya! You idiot! Why did you cover me!" Akashi shouted st him with angry tears.

Tetsuya just smiled st him.

"B-B ecause ...I'm a R-robot. It's my duty to protect you." Tetsuya voice was static.

"I don't care about any of that! I'll fix you! Just wait! Nijimura should-" Akashi tried to pick him but Tetsuya grab his jacket.

"N-No...this is for the best....I remember everything. The accident, the memories, and you." Kuroko smiled.

Akashi eyes widen.

"Sei, it's time to let go already. These days I've spent with you and when I first open my eyes I never regret any of it....." Tetsuya laughed.

"Stop...Stop! I don't want to hear!" Akashi closed his eyes.

Kuroko reach out and touch his his cheek.

"Sei, I love you. That accident was never your fault. I forgive you..... So goodbye..." Kuroko eyes suddenly starts to close.

"No....NO! Don't leave me alone! I love you too! So....So! Don't go Tetsuya!" Akashi held onto him tightly As Kuroko body shutdown turning cold.

After the incident I burned Tetsuya body with my friends by my side. I couldn't look at it.

Thats why I tried to make another one. Another robot of Tetsuya.

But no matter how hard I tried they didn't feel the same. So I destroyed everything and ran away living by myself and became a author.

I decided that staying in the past is too hurtful and that I should try to continue moving forward..

And I did.

-Akashi flashback End-

"U-Um are you Akashi Seijuro?" A voice Said.

Akashi looked up and his eyes widen.

There stood a teenage kid with a kind smile. He had light blue hair and round blue eyes.

"Y-Yes I am.." Akashi stutter.

The kid eyes shine in happiness.

"I am a big fan of your work! My name is Kuroko Tetsuya! Can you please sign my book!" Kuroko bow sticking his book out in front of Akashi.

Akashi smiled.

"Sure." Akashi took the book and sign it with his pen.

"Here." Akashi handed the book back to him.

"Thank you!" Kuroko turn around to leave But Akashi grab his arm.

Kuroko turned around to look at him.

"I-If you like could we go out for tea sometimes." Akashi blushed.

Kuroko stared at him for a moment. His face turned slightly red at what he realized what Akashi just asked.

"Sure." Kuroko smiled.

Akane: And that's the end of Master and Me

Thank you for reading this story! ❤️

And I think this book suck bc I don't think I did good on this. This is one of my most lackey work ever! I don't know when this book started or why I even wrote it. It was around either around 2017 when I first started this book. And I really wanted to end this book so I did.

I'm sorry if it didn't meet all your requirements. Maybe one day I'll try to redo this story. Or you guys can redo this story who knows what the future holds. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you for all the support and love! Thanks for reading this story!!!

At first I was gonna make a bad ending with Akashi kidnapping Kuroko. But I was like forget it. That would take too long. :) fufufufu~