Shay's Pov Chapter 2

Shay's Pov

Looking at my mate, for the first time was so breath taking. She looked absolutely amazing, and she seemed to glow with strength and power. I never thought of myself as straight or lesbian. I lean more towards pansexual, because love shouldn't be determined by race, gender, age, or whatever. I'm so thrilled I finally found the one, and shes the damn alpha of the area. I hope she accepts me into the pack, and everything. I smiled at her this is the happiest I have ever been. I didn't think I was lucky enough to have a mate, but here she is. "Wow I never thought i'd be lucky enough to find a mate, and I'm shocked that my soulmate is as beautiful as you're." I said. She tilted her head to the side, and smirked at me as she said "Ahh I knew I was hot but you make me feel like a goddess. You're pretty gorgeous yourself hun. Anyways Welcome to the AphoticSoulz Wolf pack, just so you know I was going to accept you into the pack even before I found out you was my mate. Since you're my mate you most definitely will be in this pack." I literally fucking squealed like a teenager. I'm twenty years ld, and I'm squealing and jumping around like a preteen. Alex is smirking at me, and all I see in her eyes are love amusement, and happiness. "You don't know how much that made my day. Thank you so much Alex, and I promise you won't regret it." Happy tears were running down my cheeks, and all I could think is how blessed I am. I'm so happy she didn't reject me, because if she would have then I dont know what would have happened. I knew right then and there if I ever lost her, I would literally die. I mean nobody should ever have to be mateless, and I know I could just date a human or vampire if I lost Alex. It just wouldn't be the same, because your mate is built for you.