Chapter 1

Note: The first 4 or so chapters were inspired by another story. Just for a start, not for jealousy or attention reasons.

It was a hot summer day at the Lookout and the pups were figuring out what to do. "Ice cream?" Rubble suggested. "Nah, not weally in the mood for ice cweam." Zuma replied with a sigh. "How about we go on a mission?" Skye eagerly asked. "We haven't been called in for weeks. I doubt that we'll be called in now." Chase responded. " How about Truth or Dare? That's always entertaining!" Marshall hopefully shouted. Everybody soon gathered in a circle and had an empty bottle to spin.

       "Marshall should spin first because it was his idea to play." Rocky said. Marshall spun and the first to choose was Zuma. "Zuma, Truth or Dare?" "Twuth, I'll play it safe." "What are you most afraid of?" Marshall asked. "...it's nothing..." "Oh, come on Zuma, we won't judge." Chase encouraged Zuma. "I'm afwaid of...toilets." Zuma closed his eyes, bracing for impact.

Dead silence.

A few seconds later, the whole room erupted with laughter. "Toilets?!?! What are you, a toddler being potty-trained?" Rubble weakly stood up, tears streaming down his face. "It's the noise of the flushing, okay? It makes me jump a bit. You know I'm gonna get you for this, right?" Zuma growled. He spun the bottle with a little more force than needed. It landed on Rocky. "Wocky, Truth or Dare?" "I'll take a dare." Rocky replied. " I dare you to throw something out that should normally be recycled." "You..." Rocky snarled. "...are a monster." He grabbed a plastic bottle and tossed it into the trash bin. When he sat down and spun the bottle, he looked pained. The bottle landed on Marshall. "Marshall, Truth or Dare?" "I think I'll pick truth." Marshall replied slowly. "Yes! How do you feel about Everest?" Rocky asked with a smirk. "Uh, nevermind! I pick dare!" Marshall quickly tried to dodge the question, blushing intensely. "Nope, you gotta play by the rules!" Chase said with a wink and a lolling tongue. "Well..." Marshall began. "I really, really like her..." Marshall blushed. "Why do you like her so much?" Chase asked, patting his friend's back. "Who could not?" Marshall started to daydream. "Her eyes shimmer like ice, her voice is perfect, her-" "Let's save the dreaming for the night, Marshall." Skye said with a giggle. Marshall blushed and spun again. "Chase, truth or dare?" "I'll take a dare." Marshall thought for a bit. "Aha! I dare you..."

Author's Note
________________________

Hey everyone! Dancertyty here! The first chapter is finally finished. I think this story will be very entertaining. DANCERTY OUT!

P.S. I won't be taking requests for questions or dares until I get to a certain part of the story. Love ya!