Chapter 5

Once everyone got back to the Lookout, they continued their game, but with new sitting spots. The new couples were side by side, and the others awkwardly bunched together.

     "Ok. Since Skye technically had a dare last, she gets to spin." Rocky explained to everyone. Skye's spin landed on Rubble.

"Rubble, Truth or Dare?" Skye trailed off, thinking about what had happened in the closet. "Uh, Skye? Do you have a dare or not?" Rubble asked. She hadn't noticed that Rubble had already chosen a dare.

     "Oh, uh..." Skye blushed. "I dare you to do a try not to laugh challenge." Skye   said, still embarassed. "Wait! I wanna do a try not to laugh challenge too!" Marshall said, full of hope. "Me too!" Zuma added.

     "Fine, we can all do the try not to laugh challenge." Chase negotiated. "Thanks, Chase." Skye said, staring into Chase's eyes. The two blushed, then set up the video.

Video #1:(Wailing Kid)

"What's his deal? That isn't even crying. It's just shouting." Everest said. "BWAHAHA! How are you not laughing right now? That's hilarious!" Rubble exploded. "Well, Rubble didn't complete his dare." Skye looked at him. Rubble immediately stopped laughing.

Video #2(Fly Away Meme)

     "This edit is weird. Why would they make him fly away? He's not even flying! The music choice is okay though." Chase spoke his mind. "I agree with Chase," Marshall said. "This video isn't really funny." "Are you two kidding? The way the body moves  that way is too funny!" Rocky laughed. "Well, we're down to 5 pups." Everest stated.

Video #3 (Flipagram Roast)

"I know I'm waughing, but at weast Evewest and Mawshaw are, too." Zuma said. "We know, Zuma." Marshall and Everest said in unison.

     Video #4 (Hoverboard Fail Comp.)

     "Darn! I thought I was going to win, but these are too funny!" Chase admitted his defeat. "Yay! I won at my own game!" Skye cheered.

     "Well, that was fun. I'll take my turn now." Rubble said. His spin landed on Everest. "Everest, Truth or Dare?" "I'll take a truth this time." Everest said, resulting in a few gasps.

     "Wow! Ok, I dare you to-" Rubble started. "I said truth, Rubble." Everest corrected. "Sorry, force of habit. Who else would you date if you couldn't date Marshall?" Rubble asked. "Hmm...I guess Zuma? Only if I had to." Everest looked at Marshall, who sighed out of relief.

     Everest's spin landed on Chase. "Chase, Truth or Dare?" "Dare, obviously!" Chase responded. "Oooh, I have two really good ones and I can't choose..." Everest thought for a bit.

     "I'll just do both, I'm not afraid!" Chase said, being overly confident. "Hmmm, are you sure? I think one of them would be enough." Everest asked. "Sure, why not?" He said with an even bigger ego. "Okay. Then, I dare you to fight a porcupine aaand to jump over a 5 foot line of fire."

     Chase immediately went pale. "Y-you want m-me to...do both?" His voice wavered. "You said you wanted to do both, and I already gave you the dare, so I guess so." Everest replied, feeling extremely guilty.

     "Ow-just-ow!-let me win already!" Chase shouted. The porcupine just growled and jumped at him again. "And that's time! Chase, you can come back now." Everest said through the pup tag. "Thank god!" The shepherd exclaimed and ran to the others, were there was 5 feet of wood. Rocky was pouring lighter fluid on it. Marshall then grabbed a some matches, lit them, and tossed one onto each piece.

     "Okay! Go ahead, Chase!" Everest exclaimed. Chase ran up to the line, jumped over, and just barely made it. "Owowow!" He yelped. From the middle to the end of his tail had been singed. The seven slowly walked back to the top floor of the lookout.

     Chase was sitting in a basket of cold water while Marshall used his tweezers to pick out the needles. "Can you-ow-spin for me-ow-Skye?" Chase said. "Of course!" Skye replied. Skye spun the bottle.

Author's Note
________________________

Hey guys! Dancertyty here! Sorry for the suuuper long wait, but I was in a big writer's block. Stupid writer's block. Anyways, leave truths and dares in the comments and I will get to the next chapter! I'm updating every story twice today because I made you guys wait so long. Exciting! Hope you enjoyed! Love ya!

DANCERTYTY OUT!