Chapter 2

" I dare you to dance in a panda costume while singing the narwhal song!" Marshall exclaimed. Chase looked defeated. " ...but...I'm supposed to be the proud leader..." He whispered to himself. "Well, a dare is a dare." Skye said, trying not to upset him further.

Chase darted into the closet where the costume was. He didn't want to be seen blushing in front of his crush like that. "Maybe one day..." He said, stuck in his own daydream. That gave him the courage to complete his dare. The others jumped as Chase flew out of the room. "NARWHALS, NARWHALS, SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN!" He sung at the top of his lungs, dancing along. Everybody was laughing their heads off. Chase finished the song and hopped back into the closet. I made Skye laugh! Yes! He thought to himself as he sat back down.

"That...was...hilawious!" Zuma chuckled, his face red from laughter. "Perfectly executed, Chase." Skye said, making the German Shepard blush. He spun the bottle with confidence. It landed on Rubble.

"Rubble, Interrogation or Humiliation?" Chase asked. Rubble stood there with a confused look. "It means Truth or Dare, Rubble." Everest came in from the door. "Everest!" Everyone shouted, Marshall being the loudest. "Hey guys! Mind if I play?" Everest sat between Skye and Marshall. His cheeks began to turn pink.

"I will take a truth, please." Rubble continued the game. "Have you ever had a crush on someone from the team?" Chase asked with a smirk. "Actually, yes, but I don't like them that way anymore." Rubble explained. There was silence for a moment. Zuma then rolled his hand over his wrist repeatedly to tell Rubble to go into detail. "Oh...okay. I used to have a crush on, and this was a long time ago, Everest."

Marshall's cheeks grew to a dark red. "Marshall, are you ok? You look...uncomfortable." Everest questioned. "Yup. I'm fine, Everest, don't worry." Marshall grunted, shooting daggers at Rubble. Everyone except Everest stared at him. Rubble realized what had happened. He quickly spun the bottle to avoid questions. Skye was the next victim.

"Truth or Dare, Skye?" Rubble said, still a bit nervous from the situation. "I'll have a dare!" Skye replied. "Ok. I dare you..." Rubble thought for a moment. "...to name the boys you would date from the team, in order!" Rubble proudly finished. Chase crossed his paws behind his back. Please say I'm first, please! Chase hoped all that he could. "Hmm..." Skye thought. "Chase, Rocky, Marshall, Zuma, Rubble." Skye concluded. YES! She said me first! Chase started to blush. Skye saw this and looked at Chase with a confused expression on her face. He quickly covered his face with his hat.

     Skye slowly looked back to the group and spun the bottle. "Zuma, Truth of Dare?" Skye asked, thinking about what just happened. "Ugh, again? Dare, I guess." Zuma replied. "I dare you to stand in a room with your eyes closed while someone flushes a toilet!" Skye had a devious look on her face.

*Fifteen minutes later*

"Why...why...why?" Zuma whispered while rocking in a ball. He recovered after a while and spun the bottle once again.

"Everest, Truth or Dare?" "Dare, duh!" Everest taunted. "I dare you to make out with me for 2 minutes." Marshall's eyes bulged. "But...I wanted Everest to kiss me..." He whispered. "Wow, you don't hold back!" Everest exclaimed. "I play hardball..." Zuma said, staring at Marshall. "...with a vengeance." Everest walked over to Zuma and they started the dare.

     "I'm sorry, I have to go for a bit." Marshall choked up. A single tear fell from his eye. He walked out of the room. After the dare, Chase said, "How about we have a break? We have to talk with a certain pup. Zuma then realized what he had done. "Oh...right..."

Author's Note
________________________

Hey everyone! I got this done finally. Sorry for the wait, but the chapters are getting longer! I'm very excited for this story. I will talk to you guys later!
DANCERTYTY OUT!

P.S. More frequent updates are coming because I'm back from my vacation. Love ya!