Chapter 3

Hey guys! I wanted to give Iluvskye a special shoutout for being such an amazing friend and writer.😊

"Aw, but I just started playing!" Everest whined. "We're sorry, but we need to have a talk with a certain pup." Chase said, glaring at Zuma. He gulped.

The boys went outside, while the girls stayed in. "Zuma, you shouldn't have done that." Rubble started. "You knew about Marshall's crush, and you still made him watch that." Chase stared him dead in the eye. Zuma looked away. "You should be ashamed. You owe him an apology." Rocky ended, making sure that Zuma would understand. "...I know..." He said, his head fell down and his ears drooped.

     Marshall was sitting in his puphouse, bawling. "Ugh, why would he do that? But...even if he didn't do that, would I have any chance with her?" He whispered to himself. "Of course not. I'm just a clumsy dalmatian who is too awful to deserve nice things." "Marshall, I-" Zuma was cut off by Marshall's yelling.

     "Go away! Don't you have anything better to do? You don't need to rub it in my face!" He started to cry uncontrollably. "Marshall, it's not like that. I came to apologize. I know that what I did was wrong. I am so sorry." He said.

     "I guess it's okay. But I'm not fully forgiving you yet." He said snarkily. The pups returned to the circle and began to play again. "Marshall, are you okay? You look nervous." Everest questioned. "Uuuhhhh, I-I'm fine. Just a little hot." Marshall suddenly became flustered for obvious reasons. "...but the AC's on..." Everest slowly said, confused. "I'm okay, really. Zuma, please continue the game." Marshall's cheeks grew to a dark pink once again. Zuma was about to spin the bottle when-

"Pups, to the Lookout! Only Chase, Zuma, and Rubble need to come. No time to explain. Come to City Hall as fast as you can!" Ryder exclaimed. This left Rocky, Marshall, Everest, and Skye. "We can still play, if you want to, guys." Marshall said, hoping to make Everest happy. "Ok! Let's!" She shouted. Yes! I can spend more time with Everest! Yay! "I guess I'll take Zuma's turn since I was next to him." Rocky said, spinning the glass bottle on the floor.

"Everest, you know the drill." Rocky said, with an evil smirk. "Dare again!" Everest said confidently. "Ok, then I dare you to beat Rubble's food bowl record!" Rocky laughed maniacally. "What! That's like 61 bowls!" Skye shouted. Everest simply replied with, "Pour the first bowl."

"Woah! Everest that's like 73 bowls of puppy chow!" Rocky exclaimed. "It is? I lost count at 63." "Wow, it's amazing how you can eat all that food and not care about your weight." Marshall said in wonder.

"Are you calling me fat?" Everest growled. "N-no, I w-wasn't trying to say t-that..." Marshall stuttered. "Relax, Marshall, I was just kiddi-" "Everest, I think you're the most beautiful pup in the world and I would never do anything to hurt you I love you so much and nothing would ever change that!" Marshall frantically vented. Everest stood there and blushed.

"You...love me?" She stared at him. Marshall realized what he just said and saw that it was time that he came clean. "Yes, Everest, I love you. I have had a crush on you for a really long time and I'll understand if you don't feel the same." Marshall laid his head on the ground.

     "How about we play another game?" Everest asked with a grin. She went up to Marshall's ear and whispered, "Seven...minutes...in...heaven." Marshall's pupils grew huge as he was brought into the closet. Everest pushed him against the wall and put her lips against his. It felt as if their lips fit into eachother's own perfectly. Marshall melted into the kiss. He never wanted this to stop.

     "Do you think they're going to make choices that they'll regret?" Rocky asked Skye. "I doubt it. They're both very responsible pups. They know not to go that far." She responded.

     Chase, Zuma, and Rubble walked in the door. "What did we miss?" Rubble asked. "Well, Everest beat Rubble's food bowl record, Marshall confessed his love, and the two are currently making out in the closet." Rocky briefly explained. "Wait, wait, wait. Back it up. Everest did what!?"

Author's Note
________________________

Hey guys! Dancertyty here! Thank you all so much for all the sudden votes. I honestly didn't expect it. Shoutout to all my fans for this. Talk to you later!

DANCERTYTY OUT!

P.S. Shoutout to kahootduh and Iluvskye Thank you for being my first friends on Wattpad. You guys are the best! Anyways, that's the end of the chapter. Love ya!