Johnson

"Jack I'm scared"You and Jack we're currently on your way meeting the boys and you were nervous,very nervous. You wanted to make a good impression.

"They're gonna love you,nothing to be scared about"He said reassuring you. You nodded as he pulled up to the building. "You go inside as I park"He said and you got out and he drove off. You went inside and you bumped into someone. You looked up and it was Madison Beer(I don't like her but she gonna be nice in this one)

"Oh I'm so sorry!"You exclaimed. She chuckled and shook her head,"it's totally fine". "Oh your Madison right?Jack's girlfriend."

She nodded,"yea" "well I'm Y/N,the other Jacks girlfriend"you laughed. Her eyes widened once you said that. You stopped laughing once you realized she was just staring at you, "are you ok?" She shook her head, "well before I stepped out to get some coffee Jack was talking about how excited he was to meet you."

You were relieved but also confused. So what's so bad about that?" you asked. "He said he expected you be atleast blonde with pretty green eyes or something. He said he hates people of color so he hoped his bestfriend didn't pick anyone besides a white person" once she finished her sentence you were livid. "He said that" you asked, furious. She slowly nodded her head. "Well let's go up there right now" you said grabbing her hand and headed towards the elevator.

She clicked the floor number and her bounced your leg impatiently as you two made your way up there. Once the elevator opened you asked Madison to lead the way to which room the photoshoot was being held in. She led the way and opened the door and it was a big room and Gilinsky was with Sammy and Nate sitting on lounge chairs on their phones. You and Madison walked over there and the trio looked up.

Who's this?" Gilinsky asked rudely. You crossed your arms,"Your bestfriends girlfriend"You spat. Nate started silently laughing behind his phone screen and Sammy was just watching with amusement. Madison just took a seat next to Sammy because she did believe Jack deserved it after saying such rude things about you. Making a good impression was already out the window.

"Madison did you tell her what I said" Gilinsky looked at Madison. She simply just nodded. "Well it doesn't matter who told me, what you said was rude and honestly I don't think JJ would approve of you, his bestfriend saying that about his girlfriend, you should be happy about who he dates it doesn't matter the skin complexion or shape or anything."

Jack rolled his eyes at you and began to speak, "I just don't want my bestfriend to be hurt by a hoodrat like you because you want him because of his money". You were about to jump on Gilinsky but before you could Sammy hopped out of his seat, grabbing you before you could. You tried getting out of his hold but it was no use.

Gilinsky just smirked, then you heard a click. Everyone looked towards the door and JJ walked in. He walked over to you guys and raised an eyebrow when he saw Sammy holding you from behind. "What are you two doing" he asked. "Your so called bestfriend called me a hoodrat and said I just want you for you're money" You exclaimed to him, pointing at the tan boy.

"Is she telling the truth jack" jj looked at his best friend "yea the hood rat is telling the truth" Madison scoffed in her seat next to nate.

"It shouldn't matter to you who I date, it's not about you in the relationship, hell your not the one that gonna be laid up with the girl at the end of the day. For you to call my girlfriend a hood rat before you even know her, is low and she didn't even do anything to know, tell me did you know her before today" Johnson was red in his neck from how angry he was getting

"No i didn't know her" jack was rubbing the back of his neck "exactly, come on y/n, we're leaving" nate hopped out of his seat and walked towards you and sammy along with Madison "hey yo sir we gonna come back after he's done alright". The photographer just nodded having heard the whole situation. Everyone just walked out leaving jack there to rub his neck and think about his actions.