Gilinsky

You rolled onto your other side facing your husband jack, your 7th month belly wouldn't allow you to lay on your stomach

You rolled onto your other side facing your husband jack, your 7th month belly wouldn't allow you to lay on your stomach. You faced him and started to shake him "baby... wake up... wake up, " he slowly opened his eyes "what happened, is the baby coming, " he hopped out of bed and grabbed your overnight bag under your bed.

You laughed and he looked confused his jawline looking sharp as ever "baby girl I don't get it, why are you laughing" you had tears coming out of your eyes "I'm sorry that was just too funny and now I just want some ice cream, I want some ice cream wig sprinkles, extra sprinkles"

You pleaded to him with big doe eyes.
He looked down at you shaking his head "I thought this was something serious" you felt taken back or maybe it was just all the hormones.
"what do you mean something serious.

Is this not serious, is it because I'm fat, do you think I'm fat oh my god that's why you don't hold me anymore, you don't wanna touch me because I'm fat, oh god your probably cheating on me with one of your famous friends or something, I kne-" jack cut you off with a kiss.

"Stop talking, first off yes this is very serious, and no your not fat, your round with a child my child, out child okay, I love you any shape you might be or any size you could be, and I don't hold you when we're laying down because you like when my hand goes all the way around you and I can't do that and I don't want you to feel fat so I stopped"

you started tearing up "why are you crying I'm sorry, what did I say" you laughed with your cry "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to get all hormonal bitch on you, I love you" you kissed him deeply and pulled back "but I still want my ice cream so go and get it."

He laughed and got the ice cream and sprinkles, along with a banana and knife. You smiled "you knew exactly what I wanted thank you baby" you smiled a big smile and chopped up the banana and put it in the bowl and then the sprinkles, lots of sprinkles. You smiled ma ate while watching fresh prince of bell air.

"And you're not a hormonal bitch, you're not a bitch at all, your my wife I love you baby girl" you smiled and leaned up in s kiss with him and then laid back down. A couple hours later you felt yourself peeing and tapped your boyfriend again.