johnson

johnson

"warning jack is a little dark in this if you don't like that then i think you should click out also smutttt there is a warning down there for when it starts"

________________________________

"y/n i'm home" you smile and run downstairs "daddy your home" johnson's smiles and hugs you while you wrap your legs around his waist. "babygirl have you been good for daddy" you pout and nod "i haven't done anything daddy i was so bored i really wanna go out tonight" john thought about it before nodding "alright i'll call gilinksy and your best friend"

squealing you ran upstairs in the shower to get ready deciding already what you wanted to wear. stepping out the shower 30 minutes later you look at your belly that's already growing. your pregnant but you didn't know who's to tell johnson since he voiced that he didn't wanna have kids. none the less you decided to put on a grey body con dress from fashion nova along with a pair of rom ford black boots. and some money shoved under your boob.

you had curled your body wave weave that happened to be 18' 20' 22'. grabbing some silver hoop earrings that had studs embedded in the hoop putting them in the hole you stood up from your vanity, grabbing some rose hip clear lipgloss you put some on, then you applied some victoria secret love spell perfume you smiled at your reflection in the mirror. you look like one bad ass bitch who's telling you what?

walking downstairs you noticed johnson so you crawl on his lap, "daddy i'm ready to go now" he nodded "you look good babygirl" grabbing your ass giving it a smack while you giggled. once outside johnson like the gentlemen he is opened the door for you and blocked you in then closed your door. getting in on the other side he buckled hisself up and put the key in the ignition. the song ' I Sip' by tory panes was playing making your head bop since this was your favorite song at the moment.

once at the club you found your best friend and gilinsky in the v.i.p section, jumping on your best friend to wrapped your legs around her and kisses her face. "i missed you, you good looking bitch" your best friend giggled and nodded "sam here whore" she grabbed your ass making you push her away. "i see johnson been putting in work back there huh nastyyy" you giggled and put a finger over her lip. "shuttt upppp"

jack gilinsky stood over to the side "hi jack i'm sorry i didn't greet you sooner your girlfriend was occupying me" jack just nodded and hugged you. "welll lets turn the fuck uppp" you jumped up grabbing bottles of everything. after a couple shots of henny and tequila you were a little buzzed but you were no light weight mama ain't raise no bitch so you continued to throw back more and more drinks.

by 3am the club was still in the full swing and you and JJ were downstairs dancing, your ass on his dick and y'all grinding together to the beat of 'Freak Hoe' by speaker knockers (r.i.p to him) and you were finally ready to go. jack and your best friend had already left. while JJ was upstairs in the section he had for your guys you were downstairs dancing with another guy since you were bored and drunk.

JJ was pissed watching from upstairs how you danced on another guy so he decided on teaching you a lesson. he left a couple hundreds on the table and dipped out to the club dragging you with him. he buckled you into the seat and then got in hisself. "i saw you in the club" you didn't respond instead stared out to car, he didn't want you drunk so when you guys pulled up to the house he made you take a cold shower and waited till the morning when you were better to punish you.

(SMUT WARNING)

in the morning you woke up and went downstairs feeling happy you didn't have a hangover JJ was behind you in a second grabbing you against the wall. "you're Daddy's little girl, aren't you?"
JJ has you pinned up against the wall of your house with his hand around your throat. You want nothing more than to just melt under his hands but the fight makes it so much better. As he begins to kiss and lick and suck on your neck, he slips his hand underneath and teases your entrance.

"I don't know, jack. I'd say that I'm my own girl," you say. He thrusts a finger into you suddenly and rubs inside you quick and hard as your knees weaken a little. When you let out an off-guard moan he laughs. "yeah you little minx? Because right now you seem to like what Daddy is doing to you right now," he hisses in your ear.

"F-fuu-fuck you, jack," you barely manage to spit out. He inserts another finger and arches them up again. Your moan sounds more like a scream this time. He responds with a long groan against your neck. "Yeeeaah that's what I like to hear from insolent little girls like you," jack whispers harshly against you. "now, let me ask you again. You're daddy's little girl, aren't you?" You close your eyes and use all of your willpower to not scream yes and beg him to do anything he wants.

Right now, all you want is for him to take you to your bedroom and throw you onto the bed. "Turn Around." you wanted to play with him a little since he's playing with you, "I said to turn the fuck around."
You hesitate for a second and suddenly, your arm is behind your back and your face is against the wall. In a second, your pants are on the floor, your shirt is thrown somewhere in the hall, and jack is sandwiching your body to the wall in front of you as your cheek presses against the surface.

"You want to be a bad girl? I'll treat you like a bad girl, you little fucking minx," Jack growls. His hand snakes around your front and cups your center before he thrusts his fingers in again. You figured he would try to go as rough and hard and fast as possible. But instead, jack goes slow. His fingers rub against your walls and you can feel your resistance melting. You let out a desperate gasp every few seconds before his name passes your lips.

"Oh fuck, jack, I'm close," you breathe. He goes faster and thumbs your clit.
"Yeah? You're close?" You nod. "Too fucking bad, bad girls don't get to cum. Daddy doesn't like when girls don't give him the respect that he deserves." He thrusts his hips against your ass.
"Okay, okay, Daddy please let me cum. Please, I need it," you cry out in defeat. Rather than finish you off, jack opens his zipper and presses his fully-clothed body against yours, as his exposed dick stands upright against your ass.

"If you're a good girl, you'd beg to make me feel good and make me cum. Don't be fucking selfish." His breath behind you is hot on the nape of your neck. Your entire head is swimming. "I don't fucking care anymore, just fuck me!", he laughs against your neck, "then you gotta say it."
you feel small but you whisper out giving up "daddy, please." jack thrusts into you and you cry out. " see that wasn't so hard was it y/n" One hand still pushes your wrist hard into your back but the other gets leverage around your throat. Sounds can barely escape as he chokes you harder but each thrust allows a small whimper in time with the force.

"yeah, you like that you little minx, you like when Daddy fucks the living daylights out of you? You like when he makes you cum? When he takes control so you can learn to be a good little girl?" He lets up on your throat so you can answer. "Yes! Yes, Daddy! Please let me cum!" he laughs yet again at your pleading "oh no, sweetie only good girls get to cum." jack picks up the pace behind you and hammers into you as you try to reach down to rub your clit. He releases your throat and grabs your hand to slam it against the wall.

"Stay." You nod tired. jack picks up the pace and you can tell he's close.
"you're such a good fucking girl for me, you love it when I just use you as my little toy. You fucking love it when Daddy makes you his to use whenever he wants." His words start to lose coherency as he thrusts in harder and harder.
"F-fuck! Fuck." Jack cums inside you and all you can do is press your forehead to the wall. He slowly pulls out, wipes himself off, and places himself back in his pants. You don't turn around but when you think he's distracted, you reach down again and try to get yourself off the edge.
Jack looks at you and turns you around suddenly. You stop in your tracks and look at him, frozen. "guess Daddy has to teach you another lesson. I can't have a bad girl on my hands, c-can I?"

you giggled and nodded "what am i gonna do with you y/n"

________________________________

• feeedback
•comment, vote, and share