Chapter Three

"Can you stop following me?"

When they left the headquarters, Jimin didn't stop following Jungkook's steps on his way home: he could clearly feel his presence behind his shoulders.
"Can you just...go to your home now?" said Jungkook tired.

Jimin pulled his shirt delicately. "But...you are my home..."

Jungkook didn't turn. Was it possible he said the truth? No, never in a thousand years. It was absolutely impossible that Jimin was a fallen angel. Maybe he was just a kid escaped from home who wanted some attentions.

"Why don't you trust me?" asked Jimin with an imploring voice, trying to convince him he was absolutely honest.

Jungkook sighed and turned. "Than prove it. Show me some magical trick or whatever you want."
"If I show you something...you will let me stay with you?" said the presumed angel, resolute.

"As if it's even possible..." whispered Jungkook rolling his eyes.
Jimin took it like a challenge. "Okay, watch." and made a few steps behind.

He focused for a few seconds, and after that a bright aura covered his body, almost making Jungkook blind. Little sparks evaporated from his skin like fireflyes, the arms turned into extensions for two small golden wings and his facial features became pointy. When the light weakened, Jungkook saw an adorable nightingale who was flying around him, singing. Then, the bird set himself down on the cold ground, and a flash of light made an human body appear again. Naked.

Jungkook hurried to pick up the clothes to cover Jimin's body. "Oh my God, cover yourself!" said trying to put on him his shirt and jeans back again.
"See? Humans can't do it!" replied Jimin proud and not ashamed to be naked in public at all.

What the hell? Jungkook had his throat dry. Was it real after all?
"A-re you really... an angel?" his heartbeat increased, the thumping sounds were like bombs exploding in his chest.

"Yes, I told you! But please don't freak out" worried Jimin. "...and don't forget you promised me I can go home with you."

"I didn't say anything!" exclaimed Jungkook cold sweating. "Oh my God... there's an angel standing in front of me... I think I'm gonna die..." He had never been so shocked in his whole life, he couldn't think straight.

Jimin took Jungkook's face between his small hands. "Hey, calm dow. Take a deep breath. It's ok! I'm not dangerous, you don't have to be scared."
Jungkook felt immediately relaxed at the contact with that smooth angelic skin. It was hard to explain, but felt...safe. Like nothing could hurt him. His body wasn't in tension anymore thanks to Jimin's reassuring and bright smile.

"...Can I stay, bunny teeth? Please! I'll be good, I promise!" Jimin fluttered his eyelashes at the upset boy in order to persuade him.
Jungkook, groggy, barely succeeded to speak. "What if my parents..."
"It's not a problem! I can stay as a nigthingale." Jimin looked at him with hopeful eyes.
I wish I have his persistance. Not having any plans to get out from this absurd situation, he gave up. "Ahhh, okay, you can stay."