Chapter Eight

be ready to suffer~ I hope you won't hate me after this😂

"Jimin, not in that way. Move your feet backwards and then forwards."

Jimin repeated the dance move with more diligence, searching in Jungkook a sign of approval. 
"Good!"

Few weeks have passed and Jungkook, between school homeworks and his music, was able to find some free time to do dance practice with Jimin after dinner. He learned pretty quickly and he had all the capacity to become a professional dancer in the future. 

When Jungkook sang "Begin" in front of his hyungs they were really moved, but he couldn't make it without Jimin. Rather, who knows where he would be now without him. He felt kind of different when Jimin was around, in a positive way. He wished he could always feel like that.

"Hey, listen... I was just thinking that maybe you could join our group."

Jimin stopped to dance, strands of hair wet of sweat sticked on his forehead. "What do you mean?"

Jungkook continued trying to hide his blushing. "You know, practice with us and stuff like these... one day we want to perform in a big show, and it would be great if you were with us...I'd like it a lot."

"I'd love it too Jungkookie!" answered the angel with a big smile. "You know, there are millions of people in this world, but I've been lucky to meet you. I couldn't ask for anything more."

"Me? Why?" replied the other guy confused.

Jimin continued to talk with eyes fixed on the ground. "You may think you didn't do so much for me, but you're wrong. You found me, gave me a house and some clothes. You could leave me there, but you didn't: you took care of me." He was tracing invisible signs with his foot to kick away the tension.
"Well, sometimes you are rude... but when you smile, everything lights up of a ton of colour, and my heart beats really fast. I don't know how to explain it, but... the sensation I feel near you is bigger than a million heavens."

No one had ever talked to Jungkook like that. He was so happy and flattered that he was sure to touch the sky with a finger. That sensation... he felt it too. It was hot, enchanting, it fulfilled his heart and lungs. More he stayed with Jimin, more he didn't want to lose him.

Jungkook got closer to Jimin, lifting lovingly his chin to look him straight into his eyes. They were so lost, he didn't know where all these emotions, which fistfought in his stomach, came from.

Jungkook kept staring at him, at his facial features, his peach coloured plumpy mouth. He liked all of him, from his fluffy hair to toe. He really was beautiful like and angel.

Jimin stood there motionless, impatience rushed all over his body.

Finally Jungkook moved, and their mouth collided in a kiss.

At first it was a pure, chaste and sweet kiss, but when Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, the kiss became deeper and passional. The world around them seemed to fade away, just like any temporal dimension. There was no space left between them, their bodies glued like they wanted to enter in each other's soul. They tasted, or better devoured that moment until the very end, when they were forced to break to catch air again. 

They looked at each other with wide and lustful eyes, out of breath, hearts blew up in their chest. 

After that moment, Jimin giggled a bit. "Eheh!" 

And at that adorable creature, Jungkook couldn't help but laugh too. 

But suddenly his smile vanished, leaving space to a worried expression.

He saw Jimin's body shine on its own: when the angel realized it too, he looked stunned at his hands which slowly fragmented in small golden sparks that flew around him like dust.

It's...the farewell...

Tears formed around his eyes and poured over his pale cheeks.

"Jungkook..." said with trembling voice. "I think time is up..."

Jungkook felt himself collapse, like a sharp knife just stabbed him. He forgot how to breathe.

"Jungkook..." Jimin, desperate, kept calling him. "What's this feeling's name? It's 'the most important thing'... I've learned it... please, tell me the name!"

The other guy barely managed to speak, keeping his tears inside pressured by pain. "It's love, I think."

"Ohh, love." sighed Jimin. "What a great name. It's so warm that my heart could melt."

"Jimin, please. What's happening?"

"Jungkookie, I think you know that." answered the angel sobbing. "My formation is complete. I have to return now."

"No way!" yelled Jungkook, a hole in his soul was forming. "I need you! Please stay!"

"Also I...I have to tell you something. Once I'm gone, you won't remeber me. You and your hyungs will lose all your memories about me." said Jimin fleebly. "It will be like I never existed."

"WHAT!?" screamed Jungkook at the top of his lungs. "Never! I can't accept it Jimin!" His vision started to get blurry, tears overflowing from his eyes with no control. He felt so terrified. "I can't lose the best memories of my life! I CAN'T LOSE YOU!"

"Oh Jeonggukkie, I would gladly renounce my immortality to stay with you. I would give away everything..." Jimin interrupted, his throat choked with pain. He was letting on Heart the most beautiful part of him.

"NO! Please Jimin! I...I don't want to forget you!" Jungkook implored, trying to touch him one last time, but Jimin's body started to lose consistency. He couldn't feel his skin. 

"Jungkookie" said Jimin weeping. "I promise you I'll find a way. I don't want to leave you. I'll find a way to be together again."

"Jimin!" Jungkook tried to tighten him in a hug, even if all he could feel was hot air. He was holding on his last anchor. "I love you."

Jimin let himself go in that last hug. "I love you too, Jungkookie."

But his words sounded like a faraway echo. Then, already became a bright spirit, in the same way he arrived on Heart, with a flash of light he returned to the sky. Jungkook was hugging only the cold void, with arms curled up on his stomach. When he recovered, he was alone in the park. He looked around, confused. 

What am I doing here?

one more chapter left~