The Gayness Intensifies (negitoro side)

Miku's pov

I once again lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about nothing. My mind was blank, I couldn't concentrate on anything just the crumbled ceiling to the apartment I sleep in, to which Rin still hadn't returned to. I knew she was staying with Luka but the thought only led my brain to wonder,

Surely she would have, by now, recovered and been fine to come back.

But that assumption is either completely wrong, or she has recovered and is staying because she wants to. Either way I didn't like the thought of it. Once again i stared above me letting my vision fuzz on the same ceiling it did yesterday, and so on until the end of summer. But I couldn't help but think about Luka and rin, what they could be doing...

Then it struck me,

Of course Rin is still there because she likes Luka too! What's wrong with me of course that's the case, how was it that I could realise that?

My dumb mind and foggy brain didn't matter though, I obviously had some competition. After I spoke to Len that was all but clear, but out of every person on the planet it had to be rinny didn't it?

I turned onto my front and sighed into my pillow, letting the infuriating air poor out of my like a waterfall of emotion. So then I decided something. Something Bad. Devious even.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text gumi, asking her out properly and or just making sure we were an Item, after yesterday I mean I would have expected we were.

She replied almost imediently and expressed as intensely as you could over text how it was up to me, to which I obviously told her I was fine with it. And that little stepping stone was sorted, now for the next bit.

I then went onto the chat consisting of only me and rin and made sure to show my 'happiness' because of the little situation I was in,

Leekbooty: hey rinny hope you're not dead I love you but I have a girlfriend now it's that gumi from before I bet your jelly see you soon!

I wasn't necciceraly using Gumi to get rin jealous and terminate the competition by getting her to end the relationship she was in so I could go out with Luka per say... but I was totaly using Gumi to get Rin jealous and terminate the competition by getting her to end the relationship she was in so I could go out with Luka.

Hey! I'm not the bad guy here if all goes well Rin could go out with gumi in the end, all be it I don't care too much about that but Hey, that's a thing right?

I'm a terrible person aren't I?

I may not have known Luka for too long, but I can tell myself now I definitely like her.

But I still ended up feeling so bad I told myself that i'd still make Gumi think we were in a happy relationship but id now prioritise in hanging around Luka as much as I could. I had to get to know the person she was properly before jumping into conclusions.

So your going to manipulate Gumi into thinking your in a perfectly helpful relationship but on the side hang around with Luka and basicly just cheat in her?