6. Désir profond

AN~ ahh don't kill me I'm sorry I love you guys. I just never have my phone.
Some Zosan slash(pre couple)! Enjoy
~~~

Law pov

Babysitting Tony was a task all it's own. A task that was easy enough. He didn't talk much which made me like him all the more. We hadn't had an awkward hair encounter since the first day, thank god.

               Most of the day, he sat in the rug playing or he sat on my lap with his hot wheels as I filled out papers. He only need for me to take him for the bathroom, open juice boxes, and give him lunch. Usually, Dr. Kureha had a power ranger lunch box for him in the community fridge, or she left money for me to take him across the street to a bakery.

                 It was slowly growing on me. Tony was a cutie. I'll give him that, and start too. His warm red hair and bright eyes had the nurse cooing daily. It didn't bother me that they toke him on small walks in the hospital. However, I would have to run and rescue him if he saw a bee. The kid was terrified, screaming with glossy eyes.

                  That was exactly what happened today. I was worn out, with have Dr. Kureha's forms not filled out. She wasn't going to take excuse. "Your lucky your cute and sweet."

                 A felt a soft smile cross my face as he snuggle closer to my chest. Dried tear streaks were imprinted onto his warm cheeks, but he looked peaceful in his sleep. Gently, I grazed my knuckle against his soft cheek. His skin was so smooth. Where all children like that?

I mean Lammy was a child, but she thought she thought like someone my age. It was never like I had to baby her. Father was the child mentality wise. Corazon could be serious, he just never was.

Ring! Ring!! Ring!!!

A generic ring tone went off as my phone vibrated in my pants pocket. Making sure not to wake the boy, I slide my phone out so that the caller ID was visible. Strangely, it was a number I didn't recognize, making me not want to answer. Against my anti-social nature, I picked up the call. "Hello, this is Law speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hey, it's Luffy! You said to call you back." I blushed, remembering our night together from two days ago. Before retreating back to my own apartment, I left a note. Usually you didn't stay after a one-night stand, I didn't want that to be the last time we saw each other though.

My mind scrambled for something on the cooler side to say, but I didn't want to think to long, be straight forward. "Yeah, do you want to to go the street food festival this Saturday by any chance?"

                  "Sure, I was planning on going anyway." Luffy chuckled slightly. He seemed to always do that, chuckle and smile. Constantly happy and optimistic that's why he was surrounded by friends. Everyone knew him or knew of him back at East Blue High school.

                  "Do want to go with me?"

                  "That's what I mean." He chuckled before huffing deeply, as if he just threw himself down on a bed or couch.

"Oh." I sighed, releasing a breathe I didn't know I was holding as a breathy chuckle. This was easier than I thought, but I was still stumbling over what to say. You'd think someone would have an idea what to say to their long time admired.