13. Coups Virils

AN~ a second update in the same week like I promised! Aren't you proud of me?
~~~

"Hurry doors open in 10 minutes for dinner." I hollered from the kitchen at Zoro as the chefs began to pour in from the back. The idiot was sweeping with two brooms and holding the dustpan handle in his mouth. At this point, nothing surprised me with this.

My eyes rolled at the grumbles I received in response from the cactus. "Yeah, yeah just hurry."

Within to minutes, Zoro was back in the kitchen with a pan full of dust and a triumphant smirk, "Tada."

"Do you want a pat on the back?" I droned dryly as I shoke the excess water in my hand into the sink before drying them properly.

Zoro followed me in step as I walked out the back, taking my last cigarette for the day since I can't smoke on shift. "What am I? Seven."

"You sure act like it."

"Oh, and what makes you so mature?"

"That I don't instigate petty confrontations." I shrugged smug Let before leaving in the brick wall of The Baratie.

"Actually." Zoro States nonchalantly before leaning against the wall a couple feet beside me . "Using 'big words' just makes you a smart ass."

"I rather be a smart ass than a pain in the ass."

Zoro pov

I'll be a pain in your ass. Just kidding, I've been watching to much Big Mouth on Netflixs.

Sanji pov

Zoro only scoffed before crossing his arms and glaring at me. Whey did he even bother coming around when Luffy didn't. We couldn't get along for more than five minutes at a time. Being around that walking-talking tree was like babysitting a child you just wanted to kick in the face.

Not that I condemn child abuse, but still. As long as you resist the urge, it doesnt matter.

"Whatever." Zoro sighed before tapping his foot and looking at his watch. It's was 5:58. Time for both of us to get going. Zoro seemed busy since he rushed in tired and late, but we stayed in that awkward haze. Not enjoying each other's company, but not necessarily disliking it. "So ah, Nami told me you still didn't have a plus one to the wedding."

"Nope." I stated boredly, popping the 'p' before taking another long drag in my cigarette. "I've already asked everyone."

"You haven't asked me." Zoro states with a raised brown, so quickly that I almost missed it. Instantly, I glared at him. Was this some type of prank? Because I will kick Zoro's balls into his throat, and make him swallow them back down. "I mean like as friends of course."

"Why would I do that?"

"The wedding is only in 3 weeks, and we don't have plus ones, so why not?"

"You could ask, Kunia, Tashigi, or Perona." He states matter-of-factly before crossing my arms and glaring at the foolish man in front of me.

"Why the hell would I bring my little sister?" Zoro spat, getting up in my face. If he wanted us to got together then he should just ask me instead of insisting I ask him.

The marimo had always been like this, wanting thing his way, and I'll be damned if I ever let him have it. No, what I do is my own decision without any outside influences. "Why do you want to go together so bad?"