one

The Beginning

"C'mon Jenna! Get your lazy arse out of the car so we can get a good spot!"

"I'm coming! You evil dwarf..." I shouted, mumbling the last part quietly. Rolling my eyes, I got out of the car and made sure my white t-shirt and blue jeans shorts are at least covering most of my body parts. I hate showing off skin but of course Trinity insisted me on wearing the clothes she picked out. I grab my shades and towel from the back seat and close the door, making my way over to Trinity.

As I'm get closer towards my best friend, I see her forming a nasty scowl on her face. I finally reach her and she looks me up and down, rolls her eyes, and grabs my hand practically dragging me through the sand.

As you can tell she doesn't like my choice of outfit because at the last minute I changed but I at least kept some of her suggestions. That means the scowl she has on her face is just for show anyways because she actually very excited that I finally agreed to go to the beach with her this summer.

I been holding it off for the longest but finally I said yes because she threaten to cut my hair off and I was not having that so here I am.

Yay...

Finally, we made it to a clear spot on the sand and she turned to me with glee sparkling in her eyes.
"Are you excited! Because today is going to be the best day ever!"
"I'm excited for you but I guess it going to be a good day." I said shrugging. I never really liked the beach because I would always have a weird feeling someone is always looking at me or judging me on my appearance and even though I like my body, I'm not a big fan of showing it off. 

I also really don't like the sun beaming down on me. It always gives me a light tan which would take weeks to go away but I have to remember I'm doing this for best friend or better yet my hair she threaten to chop off.

"Your such a party pooper. Lighten up! This is just the beginning! It's not only going to be a fun vacation for me, its also going to be fun for you too! Looking around Jen! All these hot men roaming around the beach showing off their hot abs is just awesome! We're practically in wonderland !" She said looking around dreamingly. I might need to add that she pretty obsessed with guys but most importantly guys at the beach.

All the times I didn't come with her on vacation, she would always tell me that she saw plenty of hot guys roaming around flirting with her and of course she has the body to prove it. As I got my towel out to lay on, I turn around to see Trinity already getting her flirt on.

Yep. That's my best friend ladies and gentlemen...

Rolling my eyes, I threw my shirt off and lay back on the towel. As I lower the umbrella down a little more to protect me from the shade, it all of a sudden gets even darker.

"Trinity, if that's you please move yourself and whatever "hot guy" you have with you away from my source of protection from this annoying heat we call a sun."

"Source of protection from the heat? If you call an umbrella barley covering half of your body a source of heat then your way off ma'am." Some deep voice chuckled softly. Startled, I looked up only to be greeted by the most gorgeous man I ever seen in my life.

Well this is definitely not Trinity..

Hello! This is my first short story and it's only 10 chapters so things might move quicker then other books so please don't hate just enjoy!❤️