nine

A Confession

As I sit on the couch watching my favorite show The Bachelor, I hear a knock on my door

As I sit on the couch watching my favorite show The Bachelor, I hear a knock on my door. Confused on who would be visiting me this time of night, I walked to the door quietly so I won't make a lot of noise. Looking into the peep whole, I sigh in relief as open the door. David flashed his dazzling smile down at me and I rolled my eyes, motioning him to come in.

He pouted as he walked past me but before I knew what was happening I felt a sting on my behind. I turned around and looked at him in shock.

I can't believe he just hit my butt!

"What was that for?!" I whispered in anger knowing that Trinity room was not far away from hearing distance.

"You didn't greet me properly or give me kiss hello so I did what I had to do."He said shrugging while smirking his way over to my couch. I mumbled unnecessary words under my breath as I made my way into the direction he went. Plotting down on the couch next to him I turn to him to see David already looking at me smiling but his eyes tells a different story.

"Why are you here David? It's late and I know it's my last day here and all but will see each other tomorrow. You could have called to tell me you were coming at least ." I mumbled. Instead of responding, he pulled me towards him, onto his lap making me lay my head on his shoulder. I was confused about his action but I didn't mind being in his arms one bit. I was worried after a few minutes of silence because he still didn't say any words to me. All he did was rub his hands down my back, making me scared about how quiet he's been.

I pulled away from him to see pure sadness showing in his eyes.

"What wrong David? Please tell me why your so upset? I'm getting real scared about how quiet you been these last few minutes." I whispered quietly in fear. He pulled me more towards him and burred his face in my neck.

"I'm sad because well....I don't want you to leave." I looked up at him in surprise but before I can say anything he continued. "Please don't leave because I've had
so much fun these passed few weeks with you. I never ever been this sad over a girl that I only just met weeks ago and to know that your leaving tomorrow? I can't deal with that! Here I'm am, on your couch, sad about what our futures would be like if we went our separate ways and I don't want to think like that. I don't want to think about that at all." He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes with so much emotion it was frighting on how intense I felt looking into them.

"I have a confession to make Jenna." He quietly says but I can detect that he's nervous which never thought David would be. He cleared his throat and continued. "I just going to say it because there no point beating around the bush about it. I love you Jenna. I love you since the day we first met on the beach. I love your smile, your laugh, your confidence, you standing up to me when I was wrong, even the blush that forms on your cheeks when I make you nervous. You are the most wonderful woman I ever met and I don't ever want to let you go. Please don't go back home. Stay with me. I promise it will be worth it." He said his voice filled with so much love and happiness but I can see a hint of fear in his eyes to. Probably because he think I'm going to reject him.

I looked into his crystal blue eyes as the tears come down my face at his confession. I knew that he liked me a lot because he told me but I never though he felt this way about me. I though it would be easier to leave and never come back to this once tomorrow was over but I knew deep down that I would have missed being here at the beach with him. I would miss are time together bathing in the sun as he held me close. I would missed the way he whispered comforting words to me ever now and then when he gets the chance. I would even miss the movie nights we have once a week. I couldn't leave this man even if I wanted too. 

"David."

"Y-Yes?"

"I love you to-." I whispered but I think he heard me loud and clear because I felt his lips on mine before I even said the word too. He kissed me fiercely as I moaned in pleasure. He pressed his hands on my back pulling me closer to him, our chest touching in the process. He lifted his face and started kissing  me all over my face making me laugh and his enthusiasm. He pulled back once more and I looked at him to see the happinest smile I ever saw on his face. It's not his usually smile he give to me when he trying to be funny and all. This smile is genuine and it's showed so much love that it's also made me smile.

"You love me? You really do love me?"

"Yes David, I love you."

"So would you stay? I-I mean if you don't want too i-" I covered his mouth with my hand to shush him.

"Of course I would stay David! Why would you even ask that? I just said I love you so why would I say I love you and then leave to go live in another state? Mm?" He shrugged his shoulders and I removed my hand from his mouth.

"I really don't know. I was just seeing if you were really sure about staying here. This is a big decision Jenna and I don't want you to move here then come saying that you regret it later on. I want you to be very sure your ready for this change. It's going to be hot mostly ever day and no more winters coats, no more scarfs, and no more jeans. Just shorts, t-shirts, dresses and bathing suits for now on babe. Are you ready for that?" I put my finger on my chin like I did back at that building one time and thought about if I should leave or stay but I already knew my answer. I'm was just messing with him. He growled and nipped at my ear which made me giggled in response.

"How many times do I have to say this David? I love you and if that means moving to another state to be with the person I love then so be it. I ready. I'm just more worried about if your ready?" I say looking at him to see his reaction. He studied my face for a few minutes and signed while running his hand through his hair.

"I am ready Jenna it's just-"

"Now, now, no bringing those doubts in your head Mr. Gandy. Just know that I love you and that I'm staying here with you as you wish. Let's just leave it at that and we can talk about the rest tomorrow ok? I'm tired and I know your tired so with that being said, you can stay here just for tonight but tomorrow your out that door bright and early ok?" He sighed but nodded his head in agreement at my decision.
I lead him into my room and already in my PJ's I jumped into bed ready for him to come join me. Turing around I see him taking off his shirt and pants. He leaves his boxers on and turns to me making me gulp nervously. He walks over to the other side of my bed and climbs in under the covers. I turned off the light and sleep on my side of the bed but he wasn't having that. He put his arm around my waist and pulled  me towards his chest making me shiver as I felt his body pressed against mine. He kissed my temple and snuggled up against my back.

"Goodnight Jenna" He breathed in my ear making me tense up not in discomfort but in pleasure.

Lord please help me to not touch this man body or anything else in particular!

"Goodnight" I mumbled and a few minutes later, I was in a deep sleep.

Hello readers! Only one more chapter left and I might make an extra chapter so please keep reading and enjoy! ❤️

(Hate comment will be deleted)

{Not edited so sorry for any mistakes}