six

An Apology

After three days has pass, I started feeling better because the argument I had with him was long gone from my mind

After three days has pass, I started feeling better because the argument I had with him was long gone from my mind. On that horrible day, I went straight to Trinity to tell her all about what happened and being the good best friend she is she bought me my favorite ice cream and we watched The Notebook three times together. We cried a lot that night but other than that I felt a little better afterwords. Now I'm just waiting impatiently for her to come on so we can go back to the beach.

Yes I know I said I didn't like the beach but for some reason it was warming up to me. After five more minutes of waiting Trinity finally emerged from her room. Crossing my arms across my chest I glared at her.

"Really Trinity? It doesn't take that long to put on a bathing suit! It's only two thing and your good to go."She rolled her eyes and walked passed me to the door.

"I had to do more than put on my bathing suit Jenna! My body has to look good girl and I not gonna get these fine men stare at me without having a rockin body! Now if you wanna look like a boo boo the fool all day then you go ahead sweetie I'm not judging." She laughed as I pushed her out the door, glaring at her back.

One day I will drown her then who see who the real fool...

***

Thirty minutes later, me and Trinity arrived at the beach and I immediately tensed. There he was. The one and only Mr. David Gandy.

Gosh why does he have to look so dang fine!

I rolled my eyes at his appearance remembering the words he said to me just days ago.

I won't give the satification of hurting me. I'll show him!

Trinity and I walked passed him without giving him a second glance. I felt his gaze burn into the back of my head but I didn't look back once. A slow smile appear on my face at my accomplishment as we made it to a spot that's was clear from any people.

As we lay are stuff on the sand Trinity said she had to go to the bathroom to "freshen up" but really she was just going to talk to that man she saw walking past us just seconds ago.  We she left, I started setting up our umbrella's when a shadow appeared out of nowhere. Looking up I noticed David standing beside me with his arms crossed against his chest giving me an unknown expression. Looking at him up and down I roll my eyes and ignored his presence.

"So we're playing the silent treatment now?" His deep voice grumbled in irritation.
I shrugged and started getting the sun screen out of the bag.

"Jenna please. Stop being childish and talk to me!" I turned back to him, my face filled with angry.

How dare he calls me childish!

"How dare you call me childish! As you know it was you who came over here to talk to me and I sorry if I don't wanna talk to sorry excuse of a man like you!" I shouted in frustration. We started getting attention from most of the people surrounding us but I didn't care. He started this crap. He looked around at the people and rolled his eyes. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the back of a old building by the shore.

"Let go of me! Your seriously have issu-Ahh" I  stopped talking when I felt soft lips forcefully press against mine making me lose track about what the heck I was saying. He bit my bottom lip pulling it gently making me hold back a moan that was trying to surface. After pecking my lips twice, he pulled back and pressed his forehead against mines.

"You are the most frustrating woman I ever met." He breathed out deeply making me shudder. He pulled away from me but put his hand on the back of my neck, keeping me close.

"You need to back away from me now." I said as forcefully as I can but failed.

Darn this man for making me feel this way!

"No I need to say this." He took a deep breath and looked in my eyes making me gulp from how intense he was looking at me.

"I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean anything I said that day. I was being a dick and I'm sorry for hurting your feeling. I saw the hurt I caused you and it hurt me deeply to see you in pain. Please forgive me for my action. I swear I won't do it again." I looked into his eyes and saw the sincerity in letting me know what he said is the truth.

"So was that an apology?" He rolled his eyes and rubbed his thumb back and forth across my cheek.

"Yes it's an apology so do you forgive me? Please say yes." I put my finger on my chin thinking about if I should forgiving him or not and he growled softly at me, making me laugh.

"Ok, ok, geez I forgive you but you owe me a big explanation on who that woman was and you owe me another date and on this date it better be food." He laughed at my response but nodded his head.

"I'm serous it better be fo-" I got interrupted once again when his lips pressed against mines distracting me from what I was about to say.

This man is going to be the death of me..

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I will right two more tomorrow! ❤️

(Hate comment will be deleted)

{Not edited so sorry for any mistakes}