seven

The Date pt 2

After me and David little hot make out session ended, we went our separate ways which was very hard to do because David kept kissing me every time I tried to leave. He finally let me go after I threaten to kick him in his manhood if he wouldn't let me go back to my friend. He agreed quickly and told me to meet him at the the bridge were we went to on our first date at 6:30. I wanted to ask him why so early but he already left before I even had the chance.

By then I already headed back to Trinity and of course told her everything that happened, even the date. At first she was skeptical about his apology but then after I told her that he was telling the truth she finally agreed to let me go on the date. I always have my best friend opinion before anything so if she says no then it no and if she says yes then I can go. She always have my back so I will always respect her opinion especially about the men I date.

Trinity decide we should head back so I can get ready for this date or as Trinity likes to call it "date pt 2." She let me borrow one of her dresses which I'm at grateful for because I barely wear any dress and the dresses I do have are worn out or just to tight for me anymore. After I put the dress on and Trinity did my make up, I bid her farewell and headed to the beach.

I headed over to the bridge to see David already there. He spotted me and he smiled as I approached which almost made me drool at how breathtaking he looks. As I got close enough to him he immediately pulled me towards his body and kissed me soundly on my lips which surprised me at how desperate the kiss is. It's was like I was going to disappear and never come back. I pulled back because I was lacking air and I looked up him to only find him grinning down at me.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing I just couldn't help myself. Your just that beautiful." He said smirking as if that the most logical reason in the world. I blushed and shook my head at his confidence.

"Alright just tell me what where going to do on this wonderful night you planned."

"Well I wanted to take you out on the beach because I have a surprise for you but first, I wanted to clear up who was with me at the restaurant that day before we go." I nodded  not really ready to hear who this mystery woman is that was getting too cozy with David.

"Her name is Jessica and she just a old friend that came with me and my friends to the beach. Don't worry about her ok? She just a friend and you don't have to worry about her bothering you or anything because she leaving tomorrow any way to go back to Texas." I nodded my head again and sighed in relief at his words.

At least I don't have to see her anytime soon!Woohoo! Thank you Jesus!

He looked at me and laughed at my relieved expression and just shook his head.

"C'mon Miss Jealously lets go." He said grabbing my hand. While pulling me along I stick my tongue at him in annoyance.

I am not jealous!

"Yea keep telling yourself that and maybe I'll start to believe it. Not." He said turning his head around at me while chuckled. I looked at him in shock.

Did I really just say that out loud!

"Yes you did now stop talking and do more waking." He said picking up the pace across the beach. I grumbled in response at his bossiness. I had to resist the urge to say something else because I hate not having the last word.

After five more minutes of walking we finally made it to our destination and what I come across is shocking. It's a beautiful dinner set for both of us by the shore. The table and chairs are decelerated with lights and the rose pedals are places around the area giving it a romantic feeling but the most beautiful thing of all is that the sun set that went beautifully with the scenery. Oh! I almost forgot the best part of course was the food sitting at the table but other than that I love it!

It's was so marvelous that I felt a few tears fall down my face which I wiped quickly trying not to ruin my make up that Trinity worked so hard on. I felt arms wrap around me from behind pulling me back to reality.

"David t-this i-is beautiful I can't thank you enough! T-this is just-" I was interrupted when I felt him press a kiss on my temple and I melted into his chest at the contact.

"It's fine love, you don't have to thank me. I know how you feel because the expression on your face explains is all. Now let's enjoy ourselves shall we?" He said pulling away from me. He stands beside me now and held out his arm out for me to take. I laughed at his gesture and wrapped my arm around his to let him pull me towards the table. The rest of are evening was awesome and David even asked me to be his girlfriend at the end of the night which of course I agreed to. I practically tackled him with kisses as he laughed at how excited I was to finally be his.

To say this night was the best was and understatement. It's was the most wonderful and most delightful day of my life! I couldn't ask for anything better.

Hello reader! Hope you enjoyed this chapter more will be come soon! ❤️

(Hate comment will be deleted)

{Not edited so sorry for any mistakes}