eight

Jealousy

Weeks passed and the wonderful date David took me on has not once slipped from my mind

Weeks passed and the wonderful date David took me on has not once slipped from my mind. It was the best day ever and we had no problem from that day forward. We spent most of our days together on the beach laughing and taking about each others plans for the rest of the summer. The more time we spent on the beach, the more it became our spot when we needed to talk or just to spend time each other on the sand. One day during the week , we decided to have a picnic on the beach, we're the sun was beaming down on our body's in confront. For the first time in my life I welcomed the sun and David sat beside me rubbing the sunscreen on my back.

After he was done he kissed my shoulder letting me know he was finished. Turning back around I looked at David in all his glory as his body dripped with sweat, making him look even sexier than ever before. I had to put my hands behind my back so I wouldn't do anything stupid like touch his body out of instinct. To distract myself from his glorious body I decide to get the food out of the basket when I heard my name being called in the distance. Looking around I spotted someone coming towards us. I scrunched my eyes as they got closer and I immediately recognized the person.

"Tate!" I screamed in excitement. I got up and approached him half way and hug him tightly never wanting to let go. Tate is my other best friend and we've know each other since fifth grade. We haven't been inseparable since that day. Pulling back from our hug, I looked up at him in disbelief on how he was here.

"Tate! What the heck are you doing here!?! I thought you had to work all summer so you couldn't come on vacation with us! Did they fire you or something?." I asked in shocked. He laughed and shook his head.

"No they didn't fire me Jen, I got a couple days off so I decide to surprise my two best friends of my arrival. I wanted to come visit you guys because I missed you two very much. Where Trinity anyway? She never misses a day out on the beach and I'm surprised to even see you here without her."

"Aww I missed you too Tate and don't worry about Trinity. She decided to go on a shopping spree today so she'll be back at the hotel later and I'm here because well I'm actually on a date! C'mon I'll introduce you to him." He looked at me in surprised at my response but instead of dwelling on it, I grabbed his hand and dragged him along to where I left David. As we approached I look into David eyes and see a unknown emotion masking his face. I gulped nervously at his expression and let go of Tate hand. I hauled David off the blanket so he can meet Tate.

"David this is my best friend Tate. Tate this is David my boyfriend." Looking back up at Tate his face showed a hit of anger but it quickly went away as he smiled at David sticking his hand out.

That was weird...

"I'm Tate nice to met you David." Tate strained David name making me look at him in confusion."Nice to meet you Tate."David replied also straining Tate name making me look at them in both confusion.

What is going on here?

They shacked each other hands and after a awkward moment of silence, both of them were looking at each other weirdly. Eventually, Tate grabbed my arm and pulled me into a side hug.

"I missed you so much Jenna you have know idea."

"Aww I missed you too best friend but we can catch up later ok? I have plans with David right now so I'll talk to you later once I'm finish." Tate hesitated but eventually nodded his head. He bend down and kissed my cheek letting it linger longer than it should. I heard a soft growl from behind me and Tate pulled back smiling at me once more before waking away. Turning back to David I saw him scowling at Tate retreating figure. David grabbed my arm and jerked me towards him. He kissed me deeply which surprised me on how urgent the kiss was. Pulling back, I looked up at him to still see a hint of anger showing on his handsome face.

"I don't like him. He's too touchy with you." He grumbled while running his strong hands down my back making me shiver. I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

"He just a friend David. You don't have to worry about him taking me away from you if  that's what your thinking about. I can see it all in your face you know. Were friends and thats all we are."

"He doesn't think that Jenna. I saw the way he was looking at you. He wants you and I'll be damned if I let him take you away from me. I and yours and you are mine." He growled deeply nipping at my earlobe making me groan in surprise. I took a deep breath and grab his face with both of my hands making him look into my eyes.

"Don't worry about him David. I'll let him know we're he stands. You don't have to go all Mr. Jealousy on him when he's around me ok?" I said bitting my lip to keep from laughing. He pouted in response.

"I am not jealous! I was just saying that he just needs to keep his hands to himself from now one. Your my girlfriend not his."

"I know that. You know that. He knows that David don't worry about him. Now with that being said, let's get back to our little picnic shall we?" Without waiting for his response, I pulled him along back on the blanket to enjoy the rest of this wonderful day with just me and him and no more distraction.

Hello readers ! Only two more chapters to go and a bonus cheater I decide to make as well so hope you enjoyed this chapter! ❤️

(Hate comment will be deleted)

{Not edited so sorry for any mistakes}