Bowie imagines

Introduction

(BTW this story make Angela jones not in the story in this story bowie and Angie are not married or dating)

You and David have been dating for 1 year and 3 months. The year is 1975. What you you don't know is that he does drugs behind your back. Now Lets begin. this story is not historically true.

"Are you ready to go [Y/N]" David asks

"Are you ready to go [Y/N]" David asks. You are sitting on your bed reading a book. You look up slightly. His eyes are locked on yours and he has a small grin on his face. "oh uh ya" you say. He giggles softly and you smile at his giggles. He is wearing a blue suit, with a yellow shirt under his sports coat. You and him are about to go on tour. The first place you are going with him is the soul train. You hop in the car with him and you get to the soul train studio. You go sit in the vip section of the audience . He gets on the stage and starts to sing golden years. He winks at you and smiles singing 'I'll stick with you baby for a thousand years 

Nothing's gonna touch you in these golden years, gold

Golden years, gold whop whop whop
Come get up my baby

Some of these days, and it won't be long
Gonna drive back down where you once belonged
In the back of a dream car twenty foot long
Don't cry my sweet, don't break my heart
Doing all right, but you gotta get smart
Wish upon, wish upon, day upon day, I believe oh Lord
I believe all the way
Come get up my baby'

After the soul train you both are very tired. You and him crawl into bed. You both  fall asleep. So you think. In the middle of the night you hear crying from the bathroom. You are half asleep and still laying down. You reach for David but you don't feel him you feel an empty space were a warm body should be sleeping. "David?" you mumble. You sit up slowly rubbing your eyes. You look a the clock its 1:45 in the morning. You hear the crying getting louder. You go and knock on the door of the bathroom. Immediately you hear the crying cease. "David are you alright" No answer. "David fuck are you okay". You try to open the door buts its locked. You put your ear up to the door. You here breathing you know he's in there. You knock on the door louder multiple times. "David answer me" your volume rises. "What the fuck David open the door, David are you okay". You try the door knob. You start to bang on the door. You break down the door. 

"OH MY GOD". David is laying down on the floor starting at the ceiling and veers often throwing up and leaning over to do it on the floor. There are at least 3 empty bottles of beer on the floor. And 2 empty bottles of wine on the floor. And half a bottle of tequila. everywhere you look there is throw up in the sink,bath tub, shower, and all over the toilet. David lifts his head up a bit. His face is red like he had cried for a while. " oh hi.. hi.. hi..{Y/N}" David says in a drunk voice. "what the fuck David" "you want... you want.. some..some.. tequila" David says.  You walk over to him pick him up and lightly drag him to the bed. "hey..hey {Y/N} hey {Y/N} wanna fuck?" He looks at you with a grin" "Not right now, No" you have anger in your voice. Which scares him. He starts to cry which you have never seen him do before. You just look at him laying down on the bed pouting  like a baby. You sigh you can't watch him cry. You go over from the other side of the bed and hug him. You feel ridiculous doing this but you pitty fuck him.

The next morning David is no longer drunk and comes and kisses you on the fore head. And you wake up. You wake up with an angry face. "good morning sexy" he says with a smile.  You sit up and you stare at him angrily. "Whats wrong baby?" he asks You both are still naked. He is standing up and you look down at his junk and look back at his face. He looks down. "oh what the fuck why am I naked" he laughs. "You have got to be kidding me David" go into the bathroom. He walks into the bathroom. "{Y/N} do you need help or something whats wrong with you" David yells. "David that was you last night. Do you not remember me having sex with me and me dragging you to the bed after that happened." David looks at you with a face that was disappointed in him self. 

You can tell he is depressed. He grabs a pair of boxers and puts them on you put a night gown and under wear on. He sighs and sits down on the bed. You sit next to him. He is looking down at the floor. You put your arm around him and put you head on his shoulder. "whats wrong David" "Nothing" he says." You were crying last night and drinking a lot. more than usual."" Life has been stressful" " You are no longer aloud to drink your going to a therapist" you say

He looks at you with disgust. "Trust me it will be good for you" He sighs "fine"

The next night you are on a tour bus. You get off the bus with suitcases and David  with the suite cases. You put your stuff down in the room and you and him fall asleep. The next morning you get to a concert hall. you and David go to the dressing room. You go and watch some tv while he gets ready. You walk into the dressing room and see this..

He closes the door on you. You open the door. "What the hell David?!?!?" "First alcohol and then this... What the fuck stop doing this to yourself" David stands there. "what do you need" you say "you have been going to therapy " "while you were sleeping last night I went out and bought cocaine because I've been addicted.

A few months later he had been drug free.

"Lets go to the shop" David says . He gets a cart and walks down the future family aisle. You look at him with a strange look like a wtf face. He stops the cart in front of the condom section. He looks at you with a sexy grin. He winks at you as you stare at him with a slight smile. He moves his eyebrows up in down. " I get it David" he is still looking at you he moves the cart close to the rack he is looking in your eyes without looking at the condoms. His hand drops like 30 boxes in the cart. And goes and checks out. The cashier moves her eyebrows up and down . You go and wait in the car. 

He drives you home. And this happens... (0:16 to 0:48)

And this happens...

To be continued....