Bowie P.O.V SMEXY LAD!!! pt 2

"Why the heck would you do that" I asked her. "because I love you and i want you to be happy" She started to take my blanket off of the the lower half of my body because she knows I only sleep with boxers on. I stopped her by pulling the blanket further up to my chest. She started to move closer to me and started to make out with my lips which did not move. I lightly pushed her off of me to the other side of the bed and she whined as I walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me and locking it. I go sit down on the floor.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door. And through the door you hear her say "I'm coming in" "how are you gonna come in" You hear her rattling the door knob for a few seconds in then the door opens. She comes over to me sits down and starts play with my hair. "I love your hair its so bright" You try to move her hand away from your hair but her hand finds its way back. "I did this so it wouldn't affect your career"" You didn't have to kill it" "well can you forgive me, I'm a human and I make mistakes to" I kiss her.

The next day I go out for an interview. I return home and i say "baby I'm home" I hear nothing. I go into the bedroom. "babe?" her purse is dumped all over the floor. I go into the closet and see a man dressed in black with a knife in one hand and his hand over her mouth. "Who the fuck are you?" "oh my god! your David Bowie" "ya now stand up and face me like a real man" "ay man i don't want no trouble" 

 {Y/N}runs to the bathroom and locks the door. I swing at him and give him a bloody nose. He punches me in the face hard and fast giving me a black eye and a bloody nose and  a bloody lip "ow!!". He throws me to ground. Luckily I took gymnastics so I jumped to my feet. I then Kick him where I know it hurts most. Get him on the ground and press on his pressure points till he passes out. I get a can of pepper spray open his eye lids on it spray some on his eyes while he is still on he floor i wash my hands in the kitchen sink. Get some rope and tied his hands and feet together. 

I get my land line phone and call the cops. The cops take him away. I go and knock on the bathroom door. I open the door with my pocket knife. When I walk I hear her Scream "please don't hurt me" She has her hands over her face. I go over to her sitting on my knees and gently try to pry her hands off her face. She repeats "Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me, ill give you anything just don't hurt me" "{Y/N} why would I hurt you?" "David?" she says through her hands. Her hands come off her face. She basically jump hugs me like an excited puppy who's owner has come back from a long day at work. She squeezes me tighter than ever before.I wrap my hands around her and hold her tight. "Oh David I love you, I love you, I love you" "What happened?" She didn't say anything. She squeezed me harder. And laid her head on my shoulder. Then I hear her sniffle. I honestly didn't know what to say or do. We stayed in each others arms for a long time. A little while later I whispered in her ear "I love you" She starts to pet my head. Putting her hands through my hair. We must have sat there for at least an hour. "I think we should have an alarm system, what do you think {Y/N}?" "I agree" We were still hugging when we stood up. We separate and she sees what happened to me. "Oh my god!!! Wait where is he" "In jail". "come here" She walks me over to the sink and gets rubbing alcohol and pours some on a cotton ball. She dabs my bloody lip lightly. "tsshh ow!!" she blows on my wound. She places a band aid over my lip. Then gets a bunch of tissues and she tells me to hold the tissues near my nose pinch and lean forward. Then she runs to the kitchen and puts frozen peas lightly on my eye.

An hour later my black eye had gone down.And I had gotten alarm system man come and set up an alarm system. So that wouldn't happen again.

{Y/N} has been ver clingy ever since the man in black broke into the house. But honestly  I love when she is clingy, she always want me to hold her tight and that makes me happy.

"Im gonna go get Lunch with Mick". "No don't leave me by self" She holds onto my hand tighter each time i moved closer to the door. "Please let me go out with Mick" I give her a peck kiss. "David please" I put my jacket on and my shades on. She comes close to me. Ughhh she wants me take out with her. I go close to her while our faces aline. I tilt my head and wrap my hands around her waist and bring her waist close to mine so we are knee to knee. I kiss her and start to make out with her.she drags me to the bedroom while we are still lip to lip. She starts to take off my jacket. I stop her. "Davey Please...at...at least let me come with you" "fine Go get ready" she tosses me my pager. While she's in the bathroom I yell bye and run out the door and drive to meet mick. I thought about it and i shouldn't have done that. I get to the restaurant and get a page from her. It said Im scared please come back. 

"I gotta go mick ill pay next time". I drive back home. When I get back to the apartment she was on the floor crying. I go and lay down next to her and hug her. "What the fuck!!!" "Im sorry your just being a bit to clingy." "You know what I think we could really use time apart" "no,no,no,no-what do you want me do ill do anything please stay with me" We both sit up. I hug her so tight tighter than ever before in my whole life. don't break my heart I sing softly. She puts her arms around me and kisses me. Thank you god. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov

David had been very sensitive lately And so have I. I just don't feel safe with out him its like if he's not with me something terrible will happen.