Bowie POV SMEXY LAD!!! Pt3

Tomorrow is {Y/N}s birthday and I am gonna do something very special for her this year. Because last year was a disaster we went to the park and some kid came over to the picnic table stuck his dirty hand in the middle of the cake and smashed it. Then we went to a coffee shop and the barista spilled blazing hot espresso all over her. Worst of all we were walking home from the coffee shop so kid ran her over with his bike, then a band of paparazzi came and did what they did best I tried to get over to her and help her up but that didn't work out. 

So any way I was thinking go down to this park I filmed a music video in. It was absolutely beautiful. Cherry blossom trees, pink and white falling from above. An gorgeous lake where you can rent swan canoes with a lovely yellow lanterns at the edge so you can tell where you are going. And a picnic area, not many children go here. And the best sun set view ever. To make it more special I will call one of my friends he can set up a romantic dinner at the picnic tables. Set up like this

And then walk around the park to look at the sunset

I just need to find out what to wear to make her happy

I just need to find out what to wear to make her happy. I will tell her to wear a sundress. But what should I wear 

 But what should I wear 

I think i will just wear the suit i wore to the soul train

I think i will just wear the suit i wore to the soul train. While I was thinking about this I was just sitting on the couch saying "oh" "mm hm" "yes that sounds good" "hmmmm" and staring at the ceiling so when {Y/N} walked in she was stareing at me while i giggled. "Are you on coke again" "oh... no" "alright..." She walks out and goes around the house looking for it. 

"Hey {Y/N} come here" "Yes" She walks over closing one of my favorite books '1984 by George Orwell'. I am sitting down on a comfortable chair. She comes and sits on my lap side ways. "whats going on?"Im gonna try to make myself look cool " were going to this bad place so wear a sun dress" She looks at me weirdly "bad? what do you mean by bad". "Dunno bay just gonna find out your self" "David stop it i know your trying to make yourself cooler but your already my 'bad boy'" "okay I love you" She leans forward for a kiss,of course i kiss her and nosey nosey. 

Today is her birthday I woke up early and got everything set up. She was still sleeping. I made a plan that made it look like I forgot it was her birthday and I had nothing planned for her birthday and make her feel not special. It is 9:10 am she comes walking through the door to the kitchen. I am sitting down at the kitchen table with my feet on the table smoking and reading a book. She walks over to me an gives me a kiss on the cheek I pretend to not even notice that she is even there. 

"good morning Davey my snuggle bug" I ignore her. "David? good morning " I focus on smoking and reading. For a moment I take my cancer stick from my mouth and yawn. And then get back to my book. {Y/N} stares at me. I look over at her pretending I just noticed her. "Oh your awake finally" I resume reading and smoking. Then I say "could you make so breakfast". "um sure"she says awkwardly. "you know what today is don't you" she tries to get me to say its her birthday. "of course I know" Relief comes over her face. "Its christmas right.." her face shows anger and sadness. This is working perfectly. "no wait its my birthday...no,no,no, um...its 4th of July" "Is this a joke, come on davey your definitely joking" I give her a weird look. "what do you mean?" I waited 4 seconds "anyway I have to get ready for a music video so my friend will drive you there and tell you where to wait and I will be there with the crew as soon as possible...Sounds good great" "umm but i...its my bir-" I cut her off "he's here bye go put on a nice sun dress and get ready to be on a photo shoot". You comes out absolutely gorgeous I was about to drop my mouth and say wombat i kept my act together. "bye" "bye"

I wait 5 minutes and then say out loud "Damn, she was mighty hot". I got ready and drove my car to the park I made her wait 45 minutes. I had my friend blind fold her and sit next to her. She was sitting on a bench she had no idea where she was. I made my voice deep and american. "excuse me miss let me bring you to your boyfriend" She smiled and giggled she knew it was me but pretended not to notice.I walked her over to the table. And kissed her on the lips for more than five seconds and put my arms around her. I put my sunglasses on it was 5:00 pm. I take her blind fold off. I had my guitar in my hand. 'Happy birthday to you' i sing. "Happy birthday beautiful!!!" "wow!!! I was very mad at you i was about to get really emotional" i grab her hand pull the chair out. And sit down my self. She looks around her and looks back at  me. I take my shades off. We eat . " would you like to go see the sunset" "of course davey boo" We go out on the lake and start to make love on the boat. We get home and do it again. 

What do you want to happen next leave a comment down below what you wanna see next love y'all>

Btw watch this vid Davids voice cracks and they didn't bother to edit it out 0:52