David Bowie POV

I love {Y/N}... but she hasn't found out about my cocaine addiction.

Late last night I was watching some of my recent interviews. Dick C show was the worst out of most he threatened me back stage after the show. He said you better do this cocaine he holds his hand out for money I assume and when I start to walk away he throws a punch at me. He told me to get back up, I did. But I wasn't about to throw a punch back at him. I let him punch me a few more times. And after he was done punching me to death he fell over. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I had a black eye, and blood dripping down from my nose. "Fuck" I mumbled, {Y/N} would notice. I remember panicking but luckily she didn't notice because every where I went I was wearing sunglasses even when {Y/N} and I where kissing. I told her it was the new cool, so she went along with it.

Back to the present: I was thinking about it non stop what if {Y/N} found out about my addiction. I couldn't sleep, I grabbed bunch of alcohol and a pack of cigarette; and headed for the master bathroom. Was I really about to get high and drunk in the bathroom. I was, and I did.

Halfway through drinking more and more and throwing up. I had a breakdown,and at the same time all the worst parts of my life rushed to my mind. This wasn't me, I am a positive man . But the part of me that was taking over was the depressed side.

I cried and cried until I heard a knock on the door. I already knew I was gonna get into trouble with {Y/N}. The next thing I hear is "David are you alright" and then "David fuck are you ok!!". Then I hear her banging on the door loudly and she yells "David answer me!!!" I could tell she was about to unleash hulk on me. I hear her turn the door knob a few more times. "What the fuck David open the door, David are you okay". She starts to charge at the door like a bull and breaks it down immediately. "OH MY GOD!!!" I stared at the ceiling and sat up to throw up on the floor. I try to speak normally to her but something different comes out." oh hi.. hi.. hi..{Y/N}" I say."what the fuck David"she says to me. "you want... you want.. some..some.. tequila" i say offering the bottle to her. I gag. And throw up more.

She comer over to me and lightly drags me to the bed. "hey..hey {Y/N} hey {Y/N} wanna fuck?" I say with a grin "Not right now, No"she says in an angry voice. I start to have another breakdown. She looks at me in disbelief. And does something she would never do in this situation she pity fucks me.

In the morning I wake up bare. I try to pretend that none of that had happened. I go over to her kiss her on the forehead and say "good morning sexy" She wakes up grumpy. I say "whats wrong baby?" She looks down at my area and back up to my face. I pretend to not notice that I was naked. And Said "Why the fuck am I naked". She tell me to walk into the bathroom. I do what every other human being would do. " do you need help or something whats wrong with you" She explains to me what happened which I already knew. I already knew she would be mad at me I was disappointed in my self. I went over to my underwear drawer and grabbed a pair of boxers slipped them on, and went to sit on my side of the bed. She slipped on some clothes as well and came and sat next to me. She put her arm around me and laid her head on my shoulder. She started to explain to me why I shouldn't drink. She told me that I was not aloud to drink anymore. I sighed and said fine.

The next morning she brought me two tickets in a basket full of fruit. I looked t the tickets. It read out delta airlines. "you know I am afraid of flying" "I know she said. " this is a punishment" she held up a bottle of beer she found behind the couch. "listen {Y/N}, there is no way in hell I am going on an airplane"."Fine I guess you will be stressed out a lot because I will refuse to touch you" she said . I was scared out of my mind. When we were on the airplane for a while i fainted. I woke up the next day in a hospital in new jersey. The plane had to stop at the nearest airport and rushed me in an ambulance to the hospital.