CHAPTER 1

Flash back

     "Harry?" She called
End of flash back

         "Huh?" I asked looking down in her eyes while she was making circles over my chest.."what if I got pregnant some day what will the baby name?" My heart skipped a few beat as she spoked "I don't know, maybe name her after you or me...  That's gonna be much easier if you got pregnant" I gave a look that's smoothing and kissed her temple.. "Okay" she replied while she took a deep breath...

   "Mr.Stile, there's someone here for the job interview" my assistance said while my eyes were stuck to the computer"tell them to come in" ..
    "Good after noon my name is Gena, Gena Parkinson, and am here for the job interview" she said politely "okay take a seat" I said pointing to the chair in front of my desk. "Okay let's get started." She gave me a portfolio and I opened it and every thing is in there. Wow she's brilliant 13 subjects all 1's she went to college n university n got a business diploma, science, nursing and technician diplomas.. "Okay Ms.Parkinson your qualify for the job, you'll be ready to work tomorrow?" I asked her while admiring her boobs "yes and thank you for this job it means alot to me"

        Thanks for reading my book its not my first book though .. U can follow me on instagram, face book and wattpad by the name of Benjamin Benjamin and once again thank you so much (0-0)