CHAPTER 4

After I hang up I went into the elevator to meet my boss for coffee."its you again!" This dude doesn't know how to stay away from someone now does he?? "Yup! One and only" the tension between us was awful "is Mr.styles your brother??" I asked while playing with my fingers "uh..yeah we're brothers and how do u know that?" He asked eyeing me with confusion "he told me that you told him that we met in here" I said looking at my wedges "umm-- yeah I told him.. And so what if I told its not like its a big deal if we ki--" I cut him off "of course its a big deal if we kiss!! I don't know who u are, do u walk around n just stuck your tongue down peoples throat?!!!! "  I yelled in his face.. He was completely blank "well guess right!" The elevator open and I hurriedly walked out while saying "I don't know who tha fuck do these  stuff now a days?! man this is shit" .

      I told the lady at the front desk who I previously talked to before going up stairs that I'll be back soon she said bye and I walked out side hearing my heels made horse hoof sounds."hey over her!" I heard some one saying... Oh its harry, holy mother of mosses HIS CAR IS SICK. "Hey, nice car" I said while my hair was blowing in my face. I went in beside him and put on our seat belts.. He reversed out of the parking lot and sped off "is it true?" He asked glancing me a worried looked "what's true?" I asked turning and looked at him "that you kissed Gary?" Gary? Oh his brother name is gary "well.. Um.. How do I put this?? Okay... I was in the elevator then it stopped at floor 2 and then he cane in and it was going up then he stop it and he turned around and put his hand in my lower back and pulled me closer to him and I was asking what was he doing then he put his fingers on my lips then he kissed me... Well yeah that's how it went". He was now pulling up in the driving area and then he looked at me and smiled. We came our of the car and went inside a sit at a booth, sooner a waitress came and asked what would we like "um... I would like a chocolate n vanilla with cream" I said smiling and I could see the waitress was giving him a slutty look eww!! "I like chocolate thanks" he said eyeing her ass fucking perve.

Thanks for reading again

Nick-