SHE GOT THE JOB

"HOLY FUDGE I GOT THA.. JOB!!!!! YAY!!!!" I went home jumping on my bed with my friends and sister as soon as my boss called and said" why aren't you at work Gena?!!" He yelled into the phone "I QUIT YOU FUCK !!! Now go find your self another person to work in your little shitty office" I said with a lot of attitude .

         The next day at work
I walked inside the building and went to the front desk and said "good morning" with a cheeky smile "damn girl I like your wedges its just like the one I wear when I was stripi-"  okay this is too freaking weird... "Um hell where's my manners good morning to you too Darling" okay this is much better "danique. Danique Davis" she said while smiling "Gena Parkinson, I gotta go to work" I answered then walked off to the elevator. I went inside and press third floor then it started going up but suddenly it stop at the second floor then this guy came in and said '' mornin' "while checking out my breast.. Why did he have to come in here!!? "Buenos dias" I said hoping that he would understand what I said then he press the stop button and turned around as I was saying"what the hell are yo--" he didn't let me finish as he place his finger on my lips and kissed me.. I tried pulling away but its no use the guy wouldn't even budge so I just tugged on to his hair slightly and our tongues fought for dominance as we pulled apart because we where out of breath.

Thanks for reading guys
Nick