Twenty-Three

Jungkook

My eyes fluttered open to see Seoyeon sleeping in my arms, cuddling into me. A smile spreads across my face as I lean in to kiss her forehead. Memories of earlier this morning flood my mind and I lay in bed with her warmth next to me, replaying her confession and our steamy make-out session.

I bit my lip at the thought of wanting to devour her lips again, but when I looked down at the adorable girl, she was still sleeping and snoring away.  So instead, I placed a gentle kiss on her lips, which caused her to let out a tiny moan along with her eyes gradually opening.

"Hi, beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmm, Good morning Jungkook."

"Morning? It's past noon Seoyeon," I chuckle while replying to her.

"PAST NOON!" She quickly sat up in a panic.

"Oh no, what am I going to do? I'm late for work!"

I let out a laugh that made her turn to look at me. I gently grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back into bed so I could spoon her body close to mine while nuzzling into her.

"How are you late when your boss is right here next to you," I responded to her while giving her tiny kisses on her shoulder and slowly making my way up her neck. I softly nibbled her earlobe, causing her to let out soft moans and giggles at my touch. Seoyeon pulls away from me and turns around to face me before pulling me close into her arms. She held me close to her chest, making me feel the temptation to nibble and nuzzle into her large chest.

"I don't want to go to work today. I just want to lay here next to you and cuddle. And then perhaps go on our first official date later once this hangover is better."

"Hmmm, sounds very tempting. Since my boyfriend is my boss, I really shouldn't refuse anything my boss asks of me, should I?"

Boyfriend?

I grin sheepishly to myself upon hearing that word.

Boyfriend... she is really mine now, isn't she?

I snuggle closer to her than I already was and nestle deeper into her chest.

"Please tell me I really am not dreaming. I feel like this is all a beautiful dream, and I will wake up to reality soon."

"You are not dreaming, Jungkook. I really do like you."

She gently combed through my hair with her fingers, and I felt like I was in heaven. I let out a content sigh at the comfort and peace that my entire body was feeling.

"I think I fell for you the moment you held me in your arms when... when I was feeling so depressed and wanting to give up everything. I felt safe and secure in your arms then. I thought you wouldn't want to see me anymore after... that incident, but instead, you kept me close to you. You made me happy. You made me smile. No matter how much I tried to deny it, I was falling for you. But because of my guilt toward Taehyung Oppa, I turned away from what my heart wanted, which was you. I thought if I broke your heart, you would be able to forget me. I hurt you yesterday, and I'm sorry, Jungkook."

I nodded to let her know I understood while still feeling like I was on cloud nine.

"But, now that I think about it..." I questioned her, full of curiosity because the only thing I remembered was being at the bar with my Hyungs. I don't even remember how I got home. 

"...how did you end up here inside my room? I remember going out to drink with my Hyungs and then blacking out. I don't remember seeing you or getting up to open the door for you. How do you even know where I live, Seoyeon?"