Whoa

Okay guys going to be a lot of POV switches in this chapter, but it's gonna be dramatic! ;)

Grace's POV:

I jumped out of the car, not even bothering to wait for Gemma or Maddie. However, Maddie was walking right next to me. None of us said a word as we made our way up to the office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jax's POV:

I darted towards Grace, concern overtaking me. What was she doing? And why was Maddie with her?

Gemma stepped, in front of me, preventing me going any further.

''You got something to tell me, Jax?'' She questioned, slightly angry.

I took a deep breath, knowing I'm about to feel her wrath. She kept a hard stare on me. It's that 'mom' look that scares the shit outta me.

''Tara's pregnant..''

''And?''

''It's mine..''

That's when I felt the slap on my face.

-------------------------------------------------

Tara's POV:

I grabbed the blood bag I'd hidden under my desk in case of emergency. I know never to underestimate Grace, especially since she packs a hard punch.

I just got a call in my office from Jane, one of the receptionists. She's keeping tabs on Grace and Jax for me. She doesn't know why, but she owes me a few favours.

She tells me Grace and her friend are on the way up to me, and they don't look very happy.

Once I set the blood bag in place, I sat in my chair and waited.

------------------------------------------------------

Jax's POV:

Gemma stormed off, leaving me stunned that she slapped me. I recover quickly, trying to follow her. I get to the elevator, when I'm pulled back sharply.

It was Nero.

''Jax, what's going on?'' He questioned, not even mentioning the fact he punched me earlier. Son of a bitch.

''I told you earlier,'' I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I didn't need this right now, I had to get to Grace.

He pulled out a set of papers.

''I know a guy here, works in the lab. I decided to do some digging..'' He trailed off, showing me the papers. I was interested now, what has he found?

''These are Tara's and Grace's blood work results. I'm no doctor, but I know the HCG hormone rise indicates pregnancy..''

''What are you saying, Nero?''

''Tara's not pregnant Jax, Grace is.''

------------------------------------------------

Grace's POV:

I didn't even bother to knock, I just barged straight into her office. She sat there, reading some paper. She didn't even flinch, she looked smug. As if she was expecting us.

''Can I help you?'' She asked sweetly.

''Yeah actually. How are you pregnant with my boyfriends baby?'' I said through gritted teeth.

She gives me an amused look.

''Oh honey, you know how it works,'' She smirked, getting up from her seat. She walked around the desk so she was standing in front of us. Maddie stepped in front of me.

''You're just a conniving little bitch. You may be having his baby, but he'll never choose you,'' Tara's face dropped. As if something clicked in her brain, her smirk returned to her face.

''He will if his poor little Grace is in prison for assault,'' My jaw dropped.

''I would never hit a pregnant woman,'' My teeth remain gritted, my rage reaching a peak.

''No, but considering I'm in the same boat, I will,'' Maddie smirked back at her.

Panicking, Tara glances around quickly. Suddenly, she turns and bashes her head against the desk, giving her a nasty mark by her eye. Me and Maddie were stunned, what the hell?

Then, she bashes her stomach against the desk, blood slowly starting to seep from her trousers. Me and Maddie both gasped in horror. Everything went quiet, when a sudden commotion outside caused me to snap out of my shocked state.

Jax, Gemma and Nero burst through the door, all of their eyes widening in horror at the sight before them.

''THEY ATTACKED ME! SECURITY!'' Tara screams, fake tears rolling down her face. I look at Jax in horror, but he just looks angry.

Security come running in the door, informing me the police are on their way. I don't listen, I focus on Jax's face.

''Grace, she was never pregnant,'' He whispered to me. Confusion and relief ran throughout my body. A weight lifted off of my chest.

''You are.''

That's when everything stopped around me.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this chapters quite short, but it's quite dramatic!

Were the POV's too much for you?

Let me know what you think!

Holly xxx