|☓TWO☓|

Madison's POV

Waking up I went straight into the shower before anybody else did. For the day I just put on some leggings and a gray sweatshirt. I then just put my hair up in a ponytail.

When I was down getting dressed I plugged my phone into my speakers and started cleaning my room.

My room was really messy. There were clothes everywhere and just random items.

My phone went off with a notification which stopped the music for a few seconds.

Grabbing a handful of clothes, I walked over to my phone which was near my hamper and put the clothes in. Grabbing my phone I read the notification.

Avery🍜 has sent you a snap!

I unlocked my phone and opened the snapchat app. I then clicked on Jack's name.

Jack was so weird when it came to snapchat

Jack was so weird when it came to snapchat. He was a bit awkward in his snaps.

Being the nice friend I am, I snapped him back.

Jack's POV

Maddie has sent you a snap!

I opened my snapchat app and clicked on Madison's name.

Her snap was ten seconds and it was enough time for Zach to snatch my phone out of my hands and look at the photo

"Zach!" I shouted as I chased after him.

"Does Jack has a girlfriend!?" He teased as he ran with my phone in hand.

We soon ran down the stairs into the kitchen and all the boys sat and soon all got scared as we came running in.

I soon caught up with Zach and tackled him to the floor.

As I tackled him my phone went across the kitchen into the little hallway area.

I quickly ran to get my phone. When my phone was back in my hands I saw Zach on the floor laughing. The other boys just looked at us crazy.

"JACK HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Zach screamed so loud I'm pretty sure China could hear.

The boys eyes went wide and looked at me. I just took a step back slowly and then started running and I heard them chasing me. I ran up the stairs into the bathroom and locked the door.

I locked the door just before Jonah had reached it. Now they were at the door banging on it for me to open it.

"We just want to know who your girlfriend is!" Corbyn shouted.

"What's her name? How'd you guys meet?" Asked Daniel.

I ignored them all as I sat on the floor and texted Madison.

Jack: Hey sunshine

Madison: Sunshine?

Jack: It's your new nickname, do you like it?

Madison: I love it. But I have to come up with one for you. Later though I have to go out with my family, see you later!

Jack: See you later.

So as I sat on the bathroom floor with the boys banging on the door every few times and asking questions, I smiled knowing she liked the nickname.