|☓THREE☓|

Jack's POV

The boys had given up by 6:00pm when they all decided to go get some food.

After hearing the front door close and the car start, I got out of the bathroom.

As I walked down the stairs I got a text from Madison.

Madison: So my nickname for you will be noodles...🍜

Jack: Seriously?

Madison: Oh yes very serious.

Jack: Anyway how was you outing with your family? You've never told me about your family

Madison: I have three siblings. An older brother then a younger sister and brother.

Jack: Well I have three sisters. One older two younger.

Madison: Our families are somewhat alike. Now when do I meet you friends?

Jack: I already told you when you let me meet yours.

Madison: You can meet one of my friends. But, only one.

Jack: Well if I meet one friend, you meet one of mine.

Madison: Deal. Now let me go pick a friend and see when they're available.

Jack: Same, see you later.

I sat on the couch and thought about who I'd choose to talk to Madison.

I'd pick Zach but, he's a little immature when it comes to one of us guys talking to girls.

I think I'll have Madison meet Jonah. They both like Harry Potter so they'd get along.

Madison's POV

I don't have much friends for Jack to meet. Instead of calling friends I called my sister. Ally is only a year younger than me. She already knows I talk to Jack so she agreed to be my friend. It was hard for our family to make friends due to all of us being homeschooled.

I had Ally come into my room about an hour later and we talked about what she would say.

"Remember you aren't my sister you are my best friend, okay?" I asked hopefully.

She nodded and I started the call with Jack.

"Hello! Have you picked a friend?" He asked me and I heard another person talking in the background.

"Yes I have, have you?" And instead of responding a new voice talked.

"Hello Madison, I'm Jonah." His voice was nice. I imagined his as a tall boy with maybe black or brown hair and brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you Jonah, I'm Madison. My friend is right here." I then gave the phone to Ally and she talked to Jack.

Soon Ally left because she was going out with her friends. I said goodbye to her and now it was just Jack, Jonah, and I.

"So Madison, Jack here tells me you like Harry Potter." Jonah says and I heard Jack laugh along with a loud bang which could of been someone falling or a loud knock.

"I absolutely love Harry Potter." I told him and he laughed while Jack was telling somebody or more than one to shut up.

"Well Madison, I'll leave Jack and you to talk. I have to go deal with our other friends who are acting like animals." Jonah said before and then some moving around and a door close.

"Jack as much as I'd love to talk to you. I have to go it's very late here." I told him and I heard him sigh.

"Well I'll text you tomorrow then, see you later." He told me before I hung up.

Putting my phone to charge I got into pajamas and got into my bed. I went to bed with a smile on my face knowing that I had met one of Jack's friends.

Jack's POV

Madison just ended the call and I put my phone down and smiled. I then unlocked the door and everyone came in.

"Why does Jonah get to talk to her but, not us?" Daniel asked while Zach just frowned.

"You guys will meet her soon, I promise." I told them and they nodded.

"How long have you guys been dating for?" Corbyn asked with a smirk on his face.

Instead of answering him I threw a pillow at his face making us all laugh.