#3 Second Meeting

Jason: 

Once you had introduced Jason too Camp-Half Blood, you left him with his group of friends to fend for themselves.

Harsh.

But you really didn't have the time. You had a lot of assignments to complete about tactical war strategies and you had to prepare for an Ancient Greek Language test. 

Chiron still had asked you to take care off the new campers. But you thought that Jason and the others were  old enough to find his own way around camp.

"Thats so stupid." said your friend , Y/F/N.

You were explaining to her how had just left them to find their own way around Camp-Half Blood, meaning you had left them in the woods.

"No its not!" you fired back, but you were starting to realise what you had actually done.

"Where did you leave them!"

"Uh...I think it was uh...." you stopped when you realised what you had done.

You groaned

"What!..WHERE DID YOU LEAVE THEM??!" shouted your friend

"Jeez!..Why are you so hyped up about finding Jason,Leo and Piper??" you asked narrowing your eyes.

Your friend blushed immediately.

Your eyes widened.

"You like Leo??" you asked

Your friends face changed into a disgusting look. 

"No! Who the hell would like him!!..He's just so....." she started rambling on abut how annoying and ugly looking he was. ( A/N: LEO IS NOT UGLY AT ALL DON'T YOU DARE....)

"Jason??" you asked quietly as she continued.

She suddenly shut up , going red.

"Jason??!" you pressed again.

She didn't answer.

"JASON!!" you screamed

"What?!!" a deep voice said behind you.

You turned around and immediately met bright,sparkling blue eyes.

Wow..there so blue..and beautiful said something at the back of your head.

You flushed red.

"I-I-I..didn't mean to-" you trailed off..and turned and flashed Y/F/N a look of annoyance.

He regarded you with interest.

Urghh, not again....You thought. This time you didn't snap at him. But it made you really uncomfortable as he stared intently at you. You had never been regarded by any boy. Ever.

After a while he snapped out of it and frowned. The cute scar above his lip moved.

Cute?? What on earth are you thinking?  You chided yourself mentally. 

"You suddenly left us..." he started

"-I know! Im sorry! I didn't mean to.." you said cutting him off.

He gave you a look.

You heart suddenly did something you never had expected.

Confused, you shook you head.

Now it was Jason's turn to look confused.

Lord Zeus , he looks hot , when his eyebrows are scrunched up said your brain.