#7 You overhear them talking about you

A/N: Okay-so obviously Nico IS NOT GAY IN THIS BOOK. Though IT IS TOTALLY FINE WITH BEING GAY. OBVIOUSLY THEN, Nico never liked Percy..so yeah..Heads up..

Btw-

Sorry for the 

S L O W   A S 

updates-Thank you to everyone who supports me with this book with your comments and votes!!  :) I love it! It helps me a lot! :D

------

#J a s o n : 

You were walking through camp with your friend, doing your usual routine of making sure no one was doing anything 'wrong'. 

Yeah okay that sounded weird. Ever since you had 'accidently' walked upon Silena and Charlie doing stuff you had taken it into your own hands to make sure that it never ever happened. 

"They're to young-!!" you cried to your friend as you guys walked past some bushes, on the border of the camp. 

"Give them a break!" she drawled. 

You flicked your hair and 'tched' when you walked past the back of the cabins. Your friend stopped and her eyes grew. 

"What-?" you asked annoyed and looked up to see her crush, grinning and walking towards them. 

"Wow." you muttered and started walking on, leaving her behind.

You walked past the male cabins and unconsciously stopped behind Jason's cabin. 

Just the thought of him made your heart flutter.

"Gosh thats so cheesy-" you muttered to yourself and went to walk forward when you heard voices. 

"-I think im in love..." said one voice. A voice you would always recognize. Jason. 

Who is he in love with-??

"Ha-like you know anything about love-! Son of Jupiter!" cried another voice loudly.

"Shhh!!"cried Jason

"Hrmph, you can't tell me to shut up!" the voice said sternly, but a bit  quietly. 

The voice was feminine. 

"So can you help me-?" asked Jason quietly. 

"Ha, It makes me laugh to think that YOU, such a devilishly handsome young man, need help in securing a maiden-!"

"Maiden-?" 

"Tch, what do they call them these days-? Girlpartners.....no..Girlfriends!" 

"I regret calling you.."

"Child-!-"

"-Dont call me child!!"

"Whatever, describe her to me first!"

You heard thumps, as if they were jumping up and down.

"Well, she has the most fiery eyes, and-"

"Boy, telling me she has fiery eyes isn't gonna help you know..."

"Fine! She has E/C eyes and H/C hair which flows like the wind and-"

"Your doing it again..."

"Doing what-?!"

"Rambling on about her!"

"I give up-I'm just going to tell her how I feel!" cried Jason. 

Your heart stopped.