Rebound city

He looked at me stunned as he put me down . I tried to adjust my dress to go back down my thighs as he sighed and racked his hands through his beard . He took the condom he had in his hand and walked over to the trash can and threw it away .

I felt awkward as he leaned on the marble sink and looked at me . "I'm so sorry " I said quickly embarrassed , all I want to do is go home and forgot about this almost one night stand .
"No you did nothing wrong , it was in the heat of the moment and you realized what was happening ". I felt my cheeks flush as I looked at him , my hormones still very activity . I felt the wetness between my legs as I walked over to the sink next to him and looked at my reflection . My lipstick was smeared and my mouth was a off pink . I grabbed  two paper towels out of the dispenser and handed him the other one .

He chuckled taking the paper towel .
"You have a little something on your face " I said smiling at him weakly. He turned around towards the mirror and wiped  off my lipstick off his face .  I cleaned off my face the best that I could and tried to leave the bathroom .  God knows what time it is .

He grabbed a hold of my arm making me stumbled back . I looked  at him surprised .

"So that's it ? , you don't even wanna see me again ". His face was a little annoyed .

"I don't meet people at the club , what just happened between us right now is because ...I haven't been with a ma-"

"You're horny and lonely and I can help you with what " he walked closer to me. His cologne filled my nose again as he tired to kiss me but I moved my face . Who the hell does he think he is , we just meet !

"Your lonely , I'm lonely we can help each other , the nights still young " he purred in my ear , I felt my knees get weak again as his large hands stroked my thighs again .

My eyes rolled  back in pleasure as his  hands  inched higher up my thighs into my dress .

Fuck it . I licked my lips and looked up at his brown eyes taking me all in I miss being touched .  I brought his head down to mine and kissed his lips slowly .
I opened my eyes and taking my lips softly off of his .

"Your place or mine ."

••••••••••••••

The whole cab ride I could feel myself getting impatient . The cab came to a stop at some very expensive condos , more expensive then mine . At least he has a good job . I couldn't look at him the whole elevator ride up , I feel like I'm cheating on Jermaine , my body has belonged to him for for long . Those thoughts escaped my mind as he unlocked the door and lead me into his dark house and towards his bedroom .

He walked over to the bed stand and turned on the lights . His bed was huge and snow white , I looked around for a trace of another woman living there . Jazz music began to play as he pressed his chest on my back . He ran his hands over my breast while kissing my neck , he unzipped my dress and I felt my naked body being exposed . I turned around and faced him , He stared at my naked chest liking the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra , I bit my lips getting turned on from him looking at me . He pushed me down on his bed and took off his baby blue shirt . I leaned over to take of my heels but he stopped me  " baby keep those on ".

He kissed my lips as I laid my head on his pillows . His kisses trailed down my collar bone to my nipples  licking them slowly making me shiver , he squeezed my boobs hard and I moaned as his other had ripped my lace panties off my body. He buried his head between my legs and licked my inner thighs I heard his sheets rip from my high heels as my legs squirmed .  I grabbed his head waiting for for his tongue to touch my pearl ,  I gasped as he licked and fingers my soaking entrance . I want him .

"Baby come fuck me now " .  He left my legs and kissed my lips and rolled a magnum on his member .  Tears stun my eyes as he slammed into me , I gasped for air as he thrust in and out of me . A low moan escaped his lips as I wrapped my legs tighter around him .

"God your so tight ".

He picked me up and I was on top of him , I rode him slowly as his hands gripped my ass and things keeping me firmly on him . "I'm about to cum " I whimpered as he thrusted his member deeper in me . "Not yet baby " .

He flipped me over , I bit the pillow and arched my back as he rubbed his erection on my entrance .  He slammed into me again stretching my out , I moaned into the pillow as he increased his speed .

"Let me hear you ". He gripped my ass painfully and thrusted deeper into me .
"Oooooh gooddd" , a orgasm rushed over my body as he growled and came on my ass .

He dropped next to me breathing heavily .

"You up for a round two ? " he asked smiling at me .

••••••••••••

I woke up and tried  to look for my underwear when I realized that Aubrey had ripped them into shreds  . I put on my dress and gathered my shoes and purse walking  into the living room . The tv was blasting espn and Aubrey was shirtless in basketball shorts drinking coffee .

He looked sexy , my eyes roamed his muscular body remembering last night . 

He noticed I was there and asked if I wanted coffee.  I said no and looked at the time on my phone and the missed messages from Mel , I left last night and didn't even say bye or tell her where I was going .

"You already want to leave me again ?" .  I looked up from my phone and he was smiling at me . "I thought you enjoyed last night ".
I smiled weakly at him . " I don't usually sleep with strangers ,  I'm sorry for being awkward ".

He smiled "Stop saying sorry , even though you don't usually do this I want to see you again , I enjoyed you very much last night .

I felt myself blush as he walked over towards me . He grabbed my phone and put his number in , "Call me anytime , don't leave me hanging beautiful ".

I walked towards to his door as he followed behind me . "I'll defiantly give you a call". I opened the door but before I left he titled my face towards him and gave me a deep kiss , his tongue grazed my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to him . His tongue danced with mine , he bite my lower lip as he broke the kiss. I flickered my eyes open and he was looking at me with the same lustful eyes from last night . 

"Bye Robyn ".

•••••••••••••••••

I was smiling as I knocked on Mel's door . She opened it and didn't look too happy to see me , she looked me up and down realizing I was still in the same dress from last night . "You dirty slut !!!" . She said laughing . I rolled my eyes and walked into the apartment .

"You left with that light skin man ? , you really cheered yourself up . I told you the club the was the right move ". I sat on her couch smiling .

"Girl he fucked me sooo nice , I forgot about Jermaine and how he played me . And his package was bigger then Jermaine ever wished he had .

Mel sat down next to me stunned . "Did you guys use protection at least ?".  I gave her a side eye  " of  course Mel , I'm not dumb . He wants me to see me again too ". I bit my lip thinking about last night .

"I'm going too, I need a break . A rebound someone to help me heal from this break up sexually ". I smiled at Mel and she smiled at me .  "Robyn who told you so ? " .  I smacked her leg . "Shut up ".

"But seriously Robyn I'm happy , that your getting out of this slump " Mel said looking at me ." Just don't fall in love or something , this man might be worse then Jermaine even if he's better in bed ".

Fall in love ?

I'm done with that.