Close to You

Once somebody leaves a mark on you it's hard for you to heal that scar . For two years I gave my all to a man for the first time , I thought I would be done with dating and causal sex because I finally meet my soulmate after all the misses I finally got a hit .

I let go of Aubrey and apologized for the mess on his suit . "Robyn it's fine he said reassuringly , "who was that though ". I looked at him a bit hesitant , I barely know him and I don't want to cry on his shoulders like he's my man and make us something that we're not . "Just an asshole I used to know " I said wiping the tears off my cheeks . I hate crying in front of people.  The New York night life zoomed past us as we stood outside of  the Five Guys . " I really ruined the mood didn't I ? " I said laughing weakly not looking at him . If I look at his sympathetic eyes I know I'll cry again .

"No you haven't " he said softly .

I looked at him looking at me with empathy. All the years that I was with Jermaine he never saw me cry , it's not that he never made me cry I just wouldn't let anybody see me in this state when you feel so weak and there's nothing that you can do .
"God this is embarrassing " I said patting my eye softly so I wouldn't start crying again .

He looked at me searching for the right words to say . " You don't have to say anything to make me feel better we barely know each other ". I said looking back at him . He looked disappointed about what I just said . " Robyn ..... you don't have to be embarrassed , everybody has been where you're at . You're in love and he doesn't love you back it's happened to the best of us " he said softly . My vision become blurry again as I felt a wave of emotion come over me . "Y-Y-Yea it's something like that " I said trying to stop myself from sobbing .

"Come on let's get out of here " . Aubrey wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked off looking for a cab as I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes .

********************

Tears ran down my cheeks as i tired to push his body off me as he slowly pushed his erection deeper in me . His hands squeezed my inner thighs tightly as he spread my legs farther apart . I gasped as he licked his thumb and rubbed my pearl softly while slowly moving in and out of me . I opened my eyes to see Aubrey's brown eyes ravishing my body .

"You look beautiful baby " . He said gently rubbing my thighs. 

Even though my mind is still on Jermaine I can't resist Aubrey , he wants to make me feel better so I'm going to let him.

He lowered his body on top of mine moving his hips in ways that made my body shudder . He moved his face towards me and kissed me slowly  , I moaned in his mouth as an orgasm rushed over me .

I wrapped my arms around his back , digging my nails in his flesh .  "Ah , Ah , slower , go slower " I moaned in his ear as he sucked on my neck . He bit my shoulder as he cumed inside of me . I kissed his beard as he weight fell on my body , he rolled off me looked at me saying nothing , . I don't know if he feels what I feel but I think we just made love . He pulled my face towards him and kissed me deeply , I grazed my tongue on his bottom lips asking for accuse cupping the back of his neck . His tongue slowly caressed mine , as his hand cupped my breast and squeezed it .

I broke the kiss and sat up , I climbed on top of him and grabbed his hard member in my hand stroking him slowly . I looked down at him looking at me with lust . I love the way he looks when his eyes are one me .  I could feel the wetness dripping from my legs as I lowered my lips on his member and kissed his tip .