Chapter 1: 5 years Later

Welcome to my first Loud House FanFic. Please note this may be sloppy because the show is still going on, but with a show with little continuity will make it easier for me to write for, now here's what happened in the past five years.

Hello everyone guess who?

The name's Lincoln Loud, the only boy in the middle of 10 sisters. Well that was 5 years ago when I was still 11, I'm now 16 years old and things have changed not for the Loud House, but for the Loud Family in general.

The oldest, my sister Lori, got married to Bobby Santiago, and are currently expecting a kid so I'm going to be an uncle.

Leni won America's Next Top Model, a show I'm surprise is still on the air.

Luna is on tour in Europe with her Girlfriend Sam.

Luan is currently on Last Comic Standing, as she stopped doing her bad pun phase, you could say it was a real pun-ishment....I'll stop making jokes.

Lynn, actually is still living in the house since she is a senior in my high school.

Lucy, still goth, Lola, still a pageant queen, Lana, still wants to be an animal, and Lisa, actually she is now teaching at a Boarding School in Sweden, luckily she knows all 165 recognized languages, along with the made up ones like Klingon and Ferb-Latin.

Lily, well she is no longer the adorable little baby who says, "Poo-Poo" while running around in a diaper, mainly because you know, she's 6 and that would be weird. But she is like a little me, minus the obsession with the Ace Savvy Comics, because its now an addiction.

I mean, she is my favorite little Sister, Lucy, Lana, Lola, and Lisa surprisingly weren't offended by that, because I grew up to realize not everyone has to like you and honestly, I don't care.

And me, well at 14 I got a job at the Arcade, I was trying to save up for a car but I realize, well, I draw the line at hand me down clothes from my sisters. I wish I were joking but I'm not. I mean I did save up for a used car but still.

Clyde got over Lori, Finally, as he is now dating his Theripist's daughter Ericka, Ronnie Anne and I got back together when she moved back to Royal Woods when Bobby became her legal guardian, because the craziness of the Casagrande family affected her grades, that and also they got a pet platypus and she's allergic to them.

Anyway, that is what happened in the past 5 years. Now if you need me, I'm going to make myself a Peanut Butter and Sauerkraut sandwich, it works apparently.

No Lincoln, no it doesn't. Hoped you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to leave a vote/comment and I'll see you next time!