Chapter 2: Driving Test

I see a good amount of people are liking this story so far. Luckily for you guys I am also enjoying writing this for a reason, a show with barely any continuity, helps for great fan fiction. Anyway lets get a going.

It was a typical Saturday morning I was sleeping in my bed, even though its almost 1 in the afternoon.

Then I hear a knock on my door.

"Lincoln, get up," said mom.

"Five more minutes," I said.

"You said that 3 hours ago," said mom, "now get up before I feed the dog your food."

"I'm not hungry," I said.

"Okay you left one final option," said Mom, "Lana get a bowl of lukewarm water to dip Lincoln's hand in,"

"I'M UP! I'M UP!" I screamed as I opened the door.

"That's what I thought," said mom, "cancel that Lana!"

"Forgive me for swearing but why the hell did you wake me up?" I asked.

"Swearing forgiven, anyway your driving test is today," said mom.

"Can't we reschedule," I said.

"Do you want to be driven to school by Lynn for the rest of your life?" Mom asked.

Actually mom has a point, Lynn has a lead foot, or better yet a osmium foot, Lisa told that stuff is heavier than lead.

"What time?" I asked.

"4:15," said Mom.

"Okay," I said.

At around that time I am waiting to start my Driving test at the DMV after finishing up that annoying written exam.

"Loud Comma Lincoln," said the instructor, "Loud Comma Lincoln."

"Uh I'm Loud Comma Lincoln," I said Nervously.

"Follow me," said the instructor.

I followed the instructor to the student driver car.

I get in on the Driver side as the instructor sat on the passenger.

"Okay I'm Mr. Rogers, and no not the one with the land of make believe," said Mr. Rogers.

"Land of what?" I asked not knowing what he said.

"Oh thank goodness," said Mr. Rogers, "anyway seat belt."

I clip the seat belt on.

"Good," said Mr. Rogers, "turn on the engine."

"Uh huh," I said as I turn the key starting the engine.

"Check the mirrors," said Mr. Rogers.

I check the mirrors.

"Move the gear shift to H," said Mr. Rogers.

"Don't you mean D?" I asked confused.

"Oh sorry Simpson's marathon, that weird foreign car messes with me," said Mr. Rogers, "Now accelerate."

I lightly hit the gas pedal and the car starts moving.

"Turn left," said Mr. Rogers.

I turned left.

"Turn right," said Mr. Rogers.

I turned right.

"Now parallel park at that spot," said Mr. Rogers.

As I was about to some bozo in a Audi R8 shows up out of nowhere and takes the spot laughing.

"Uh, I'll give you a pass on that," said Mr. Rogers.

We drove back, but had to stop at a stop light.

"Bonus points for the stop light," said Mr. Rogers.

We returned to the DMV.

"Alright I heard horror stories about your family," said Mr. Rogers, "But your not so bad."

"My sisters tend to be a pain," I said.

"Alright, congradulations you passed," said Mr. Rogers.

"Yeah!" I said with a fist in the air.

Then all of sudden I hear a crashing noise.

"Oh crap," I said.

"Relax its not you," said Mr. Rogers, "That idiot in the R8 hit us in the back."

I turned around to the entire back all damage.

And that my friends is how you are a driving exam, by learning from your sisters various mistakes.

Okay end of chapter, but now I need your help, now I'm looking for actors for teenage Lincoln, I got a few in mind, all of them Nickelodeon Stars.

*Sean Ryan Fox (Who also Played Lincoln in the Pilot)
*Josh Peck (I can't believe he didn't invite Drake Bell to his Wedding)
*Devon Werkheiser (The Guy from Meds Declassified School Survival Guide)
*Sean Flynn (Chase from Zoey 101)

I asking you guys who should I go with so tell me in the comments, I already know who I want for Teenage Clyde and Ronnie Anne. See you guys next time.