16. Confuse

3RD PERSON's POV

"Ahjussi, White Day is coming up soon." Joohee reminded Yoongi.

"Really, so?" He continue to eat his lunch.

"What do you mean 'so?', a guy suppose to buy the girl a present on White Day, hyung." Jungkook explained.

"But I don't have to, cause I don't have a girlfriend." Taehyung fake an hideous cry.

"You can buy gift for your hopeu~" Hobi almost sing the line.
"Like how Rapmon did to Jin hyung."

"Ugh hyung, stob." Tae frowned.

"What I'm trying to say is," Joohee said personally to Yoongi.
"You should maybe buy her something."

She included the 'maybe' because half of her wanted to help him succeed, but the other half doesn't.

"Why are you always digging your own grave?"
Yoongi's brow raised when he spotted Jimin whisper something in Joohee's ear.

"Stop acting like you know me." She quietly responded to Jimin.

"What are you guys talking about?" Suga asked with a straight face.

"Oh I'm asking her why she's alw-" Jimin was cut off by Joohee's hand on his lips.

"Nothing. You should buy her a gift that she need or like, just don't go overboard and put some heart in it." Joohee blurted out fast, trying to change the subject.

"Nice save." A smirk crept on Jimin's face.

"Is there something going on with you two?" Jin asked as the other' attention shifted to Jimin and Joohee.
"The air is different here~"

"N-no!" Joohee flustered at the sudden misunderstanding.

"I'm just trying to help her, right Joohee?" Jimin smile innocently as Yoongi look at the two with a cold gaze.

*Help? Why would Joohee need help from this brat?* Yoongi thought.

"What do you need help with, noona?" Jungkook asked.
"Tell us, maybe we can help."

"It's nothing, Jimin is just making stuff up-"

"Can't tell you, only I can help her!" Jimin stated then Joohee send him a pleading look for him to stop.

*What is he trying to do?* Suga felt slightly annoyed at the cockiness of Jimin's voice.

"See? I'm helping you, look how jealous he is." Jimin murmured to her ear again.
"You have a chance, Joohee."

Joohee's eyes immediately scan Yoongi's expression. *It's true that he look annoyed and uncomfortable but that's him most of the time, it doesn't mean anything.*

"Yah!" Hobi pull Jimin by the neck away from Joohee.
"My sister already fall for you and you're trying to make a move on my cousin too?!"
(A/N: Legit irl Hobi's sis really like Jimin. Lowkey shipping)

"You're such a playboy, hyung." Jungkook shook his head.

"Hey ugly." The corner of her lips curve downward then Yoongi call her.