22. Her

JOOHEE's POV

"Wow, it's beautiful here." I stared around in awe at the lights spread around me. Gotta admit, Seoul's famous shopping distinct look even more mesmerizing at night.

"Yoongi-ah~ Wait for me!" Jihye run pass me to catch up with her boyfriend in the front. She didn't miss the chance to bumped my shoulder on the way. The hell is her problem...

"Did you see that?" I asked Jimin who was walking beside.
"That bitc- I mean girl just purposely hit me."

"Ignore her, she's probably just jealous." Jimin replied.
Tf? What is there to be jealous about me? She's the one who's dating Yoongi for god's sake.

"How are you with that hyung anyway?" Jimin asked.
"Still talking normally?"

"I'm trying to." But this dumbass feelings just get in the way whenever I try and talk to him. Now I understand why one-sided love is so hard.

"Who are you guys talking about?" I jumped in surprise when Hobi interrupted our conversation.

"Uh.... no one!" I shook my head.

"You're so weird these days." It looks like Hobi wasn't buying my bad acting.

"Where should we go now?" Taehyung asked.

We grouped together in the middle of the wandering crowd as we chatted amongst each other. The guys were obviously neglecting the attention and ogling eyes from the girls around the the place.

"We should go eat!" I suggested.

"No, we should go shopping first." Jihye insisted. I'm pretty she didn't even care about shopping, she just want to argue with me. I even notice she give me really bad attitude whenever the guys are not looking.

"Uh...." The grouped look uncomfortable as if they didn't know want to decide.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think we should go eat." Jin commented. My long lost brother~

"We're fine with anything." Taekook replied.

"Let's eat, I didn't eat anything till now." Hobi said and Jihye put on her resting b face.

"Yeah, I agree." I looked up and was greeted by the smiling Yoongi. Yoongi. just. agree. with. me. Act normal, Joohee. Act normal.

"Me too." Jimin joined in.

"Hope you don't mind that we go and eat first." Namjoon politely told the other girl.

"Yeah, I don't mind." She should work harder on that fake smile.

3RD PERSON's POV

The group scattered to different food court that have the food they desire. Most members wanted Korean food and only Jin, Namjoon, and Joohee prefer burgers.

Joohee trailed behind the two. This is what happened when you're friends with two person but they are closer to each other than you are. She's sure they don't mind that she join the convo but she prefer to third wheel and not interrupt the two.

"Joohee, what are you ordering?" Namjoon asked when they were in front of the counter, about to order.

"Cheeseburger combo." Joohee responded.