2. the team of sidekicks

Chapter 002.
THE TEAM OF SIDEKICKS

[NOT EDITED]

"So calm and so collected" Artemis teased her younger sister in Arrows hide out

"So calm and so collected" Artemis teased her younger sister in Arrows hide out. The younger one pulled a quick face before jiggling her leg once more.

Oliver stood next to them smiling as Artemis fidgeted with her nails. She was nervous as well, they needed the teams trust.

Oliver smiled at the two sisters bickering, he was so used to hearing it in the morning training sessions to the late nights, it almost reminded him of his relationship with Roy.
He leaned down towards Apollo quietly "Look I talked to Batman about you- that certain file is deleted it's a paper file now, and only certain members of league have it so you can stop being nervous" he whispered reassuringly.

She nodded gratefully and swallowed whatever nerves were stuck in her throat. She wanted to trust him, she wanted to believe he and Batman were taking care of her but so many people had said that before. Glancing at the time on Apollos wrist he smiled happily realising it was time.

Entering through Zeta tube, the sisters shared a look, not a scared one but a hopeful one. Oliver hadn't allowed them to use the tubes before, they were unrecognised by the zeta tube making the others question on who they were "Who are they?" She heard someone whisper as they entered.

Artemis instinctively reached for her sisters hand from behind Oliver giving it a tight comforting squeeze before letting go again.
Apollo felt more nervous in front of the side kicks and heroes if she was honest, there bright coloured suits and curious glances had nothing on the villains sneers and glares she was used to. Seeing there eyes were mainly on Artemis the golden archer realised this was her opportunity.

To check if she really could trust Batman and Oliver.

She nodded at her sister discreetly and turned her back to the team and began typing on her small 3D hologram from her wrist watch. It must've looked like she was playing a game in boredom but really she was hacking into the mainframe of the justice league computer.
Artemis caught a glimpse of her sister typing at it, she wanted to ask why but if Apollo was hiding it it then it must've been for a good reason. So instead she covered her sister a little more. Batman looked over at the pair but Artemis just blocked her off from eye sight, he didn't seem to worry she guessed it must've thought it was a protective stance over her younger sister.

100% the brunette did a little fist bump before turning back to her sister with a wink.

The blonde didn't know what she did but obviously it was important if Apollo smiled with satisfaction.