One:

Claire's Pov:
Two hours in the car had passed and I found myself fiddling with a knife, that I created to help me through the tough times...the memories of what happened flooded back in my mind. The torture, the abuse, Shane cheating on me, and the darkness, it all came back, but I never once cried. I couldn't, they made me tougher but that's not how I want myself to be. I want to be the shy girl that has hidden talents and can fall in love, without always looking behind her shoulder in fear, of the next poison they shove down your throat.

Slowly as the night began to come I drew closer to Myrnin in fear. But he simply wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer singing the Welsh lullaby I had missed so much.

Slowly my eyes shut and I went into slumber, and once again I woke up after three hours of sleep, well rested. The vampires in the car frowned but did not question it. And slowly hours passed and dawn slowly came up causing me to roll down the window. Sunlight was the one thing I missed after seeing what I had seen. Slowly it started raining and I closed the window and asked Oliver to let the roof down. He questioned it but like sunlight, rain was also something I missed. I stood up and held out my arms. They went over a speed bump and Myrnin grabbed my waist to support me. Eventually I sat down and the roof closed up, as a thunderstorm rolled in. I watched as lightning flashed and in some ways I could see the worried glances the vampires, were trying to hide.

In the distance I could have sworn I saw the vampires that kidnapped me. A gasp escaped my lips and I squeezed tight on the handle of the knife. When they disappeared I drew once again closer to Myrnin, repeating the words. "I'm being paranoid." over and over again. Slowly I relaxed and when they stopped for fuel, Oliver pulled me away. "What truly happened?" he spoke. "Torture, abuse, darkness and poison." I spoke. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Teach me to fight please, I want to stop looking over my shoulder." he nodded and then he walked me back to the car before he left to pay. Myrnin grabbed my hand and once again I was led away from the others. "I heard what you said and I understand and I will help you I promise." he spoke.

Tears slipped down my face and he swiped them away, before he kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his cold body and squeezed. "I've missed you Myrnin." I spoke. "I've missed you too Claire." he spoke, before we drew away and headed towards the car. I climbed in and when Myrnin was in the car. I placed my head on his chest as he stroked my hair. He hummed to me and I smiled before I fell asleep. This time no nightmares and no sleeping for three hours.

For that I was glad.