Five:

When the morning came I found the vampires all awake. "Morning." I spoke as I walked towards the fridge in a blurry haze. Myrnin was behind me in seconds, and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my neck. "Fuck my life." he spoke. "I handed him some blood and he drank before he kissed me. I kissed back before Oliver coughed. "Are we going to train." "Let me eat my cereal." I spoke. He rolled his eyes and Myrnin smirked. "No distracting her." Myrnin grumbled in my ear causing me to choke.

And when I was fine I burst out laughing. "What?" I spoke. He laughed to and he kissed me. I kissed him back and Oliver sighed, taking my breakfast. I drew away. "Hey!" "Bite me!" He snapped, "now do you want to train or not?" "Fine let me change!" I snapped. He nodded and I left before entering the gym.

"Ready." I nodded, and he lunged. After an hour of fighting I managed to floor him fifty times while he floored me forty-nine times. "tired." I nodded and he stopped, "your quick but you need to work on your left hooks." I nodded and Myrnin ran to me. "Lets get you cleaned up." I nodded, as he picked me up bridal style.

When I was changed once again I found Myrnin talking with the others in the kitchen. Myrnin smiled and kissed me after he spun me around. I smiled into the kiss and his hands found its way to my arse, slowly he lifted me up and I smiled.

A cough sounded and we drew away me hiding my red face in the crook of his neck. "Put claire down." Oliver spoke causing me to groan. "Put me down and I will never forgive you." I whispered, turning my head to face him.  He kissed me again and then we disappeared. He threw me onto the bed and smirked. I smiled and he slammed his lips to mine. When he drew away he grinded into me. I moaned and Myrnin smirked. I tugged at his belt loops and he threw them away. I tore his shirt and he threw that away, he then lifted my dress up, and removed my knickers. He then smirked and trailed kisses and licks down my legs before he worked back up.

I was shivering at his command to touch me. He then did his work making me loose my mind. "Myrnin." "hush." he spoke, as he continued to torture me. "I can make this even better." He spoke smirking. "How can you make it better?" I whined out breathlessly. His fangs snapped down. "ready?" I nodded and he bit into my thigh. I gasped, before he removed his briefs and thrusted into me. I moaned, and then I saw the world differently.

He seemed to flicker but every time he moved I was lost in my own world. "bite me Claire." He whispered seductively. I did as he commanded and he thrusted into me. We moaned and then he went faster, but it never seemed enough. "Myrnin fuck me...faster." I spoke. I heard him chuckle but it was lost in my own ears.

He bit into me again before he commanded me to the same. His blood was like a drug.

Eventually he went back to giving me pleasure with his tongue and fingers. "Myrnin..." "Shh." he spoke, this whole thing was torture. But the tables soon turned. "Holy shit." He spoke before he pushed me away and fucked me like never before.

"That was for teasing me." He growled.

"And you can tease me?" I spoke before I moaned in pleasure.

"I'm your boss I can do whatever."

"Kinky." I spoke. He growled and then he flickered again, making me lose all control.

"Fuck yes...Myrnin...oh fuck." I moaned breathlessly.

At some point we moved away from the bed and moved onto the floor, the walls the desk, and once again back to the bed.

When I was on top I grinded into him, causing him to hiss before he bit into my neck. I gasped and he kept trying to pull me closer to him before he flipped.

"Shit, Claire..." He never finished before we both climaxed. Both of us crying out in pleasure.

"that was amazing." I spoke as I placed my head on his cold body. "I agree, best sex ever." He spoke. I smiled and he kissed my sweaty forehead. He slowly licked over the bites and I moaned. I licked over his and he moaned, before he stopped. "Shit I have you addicted to my blood." "What happens now." "Claire if I deprive you of my blood you will die." he spoke. "So let me have some before breakfast, lunch and dinner." I spoke. He agreed but guilt was in his eyes. "Hey its okay, I'm going to go at some point." I spoke. Tears slipped down his face, "what happens if I turned into you into a vampire?" He spoke.

I kissed him. "I wouldn't care, because I would be happy with you." I spoke. "I love you Myrnin." He smiled. "I love you too." he spoke. "and I will turn you eventually when your ready." He spoke. "What happens if I'm ready now?" I spoke. He bit his lip and I stroked his face. "you have to be ready to turn me too, but please don't wait until I look older than you." He chuckled and sealed the promise with a kiss.

Eventually we cleaned up even if it meant having sex in the shower and when it was over I knew the others had heard. I kissed him as he cleaned up. "best sex ever was ruined by the worst depressing thing ever." I kissed him again and again just as he lifted me up. "I love you Claire."
"I love you too." I spoke.